Most Weird Things Maids Do

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: Most Weird Things Maids Do

Postby Lea Owens » 27th November 2012, 09:47

I once complained to my maid why the tooth picks were finshing so fast in my house. The maid told me that it was my children who were wasting the tooth picks because after using tooth picks they were throwing them away in the dust bin. Then she confessed that she was the only one in the house who will put back the tooth pick after using it. I asked what? She said "look all those tooth picks in their origin pack I used them and put them back not throwing them".
Lea Owens

Postby beiber » 27th November 2012, 15:38

Latoya,

some maids are just dumb, does she have any kids and dont they ever get sick? does that mean she gives them 100mls bottles of medicines when they are sick or even herself when she is sick does she give herself a whole bottle of medicine?

maids are the help and they should remain the help, it seems when you chat with them and try to be nice to them they start to think they are your cousin, the only thing my maid cooks is beans because it takes a while and i cant cook it when i get back from work.....getto chicks have no regard for hygiene whatsoever, you literally have to expalin everything even hygiene on their own bodies, stuff our mothers teach us, why dont their mothers teach them the same kanshi?
beiber

Postby Hygienist » 27th November 2012, 17:32

Lea Owens wrote :
> I once complained to my maid why the tooth picks were finshing so fast in
> my house. The maid told me that it was my children who were wasting the
> tooth picks because after using tooth picks they were throwing them away
> in the dust bin. Then she confessed that she was the only one in the house
> who will put back the tooth pick after using it. I asked what? She said
> "look all those tooth picks in their origin pack I used them and put
> them back not throwing them".

Mrs. Owen,
maybe this is a good time for you to switch to dental floss.
Hygienist

Postby Guest » 27th November 2012, 22:02

beiber wrote :
> Latoya,
>
> some maids are just dumb, does she have any kids and dont they ever get
> sick? does that mean she gives them 100mls bottles of medicines when they
> are sick or even herself when she is sick does she give herself a whole
> bottle of medicine?
>

Beiber

If she was a young girl I'd have understood but she was around my age and had kids so I guess the only conclusion is she had water in her head. That's why I also wonder how a man can leave his wife for that..... they can have each other by all means and hope he lives long eating who knows what......

Postby Mbovu » 27th November 2012, 22:10

Guest wrote :
>
> Beiber
>
> That's why I also wonder
> how a man can leave his wife for that..... they can have each other by all means and
> hope he lives long eating who knows what......

Iwe, you are assuming that men can think. A man will move mountains if he thinks there is a slight chance that he will catch a glimpse of a woman's nipple. If there's a chance of a screw, a man becomes a total and complete idiot.
Mbovu

Postby Guest » 27th November 2012, 22:15

>
>
> Iwe, you are assuming that men can think. A man will move mountains if he thinks
> there is a slight chance that he will catch a glimpse of a woman's nipple. If there's
> a chance of a screw, a man becomes a total and complete idiot.

Mbovu

He can't hear the sound of water in her head while she jumps up and down on top of him????

Postby Mbovu » 27th November 2012, 23:24

When you say, "she jumps up and down on top of him" I suppose at this point we are assuming his penis is firmly inserted in her vagina, moving like a piston inside a shaft.

If this is the case, then that man is in no position to process a thought, no matter how simple that thought may be. Everything that he is, his entire body, mind and soul, is focused on the singular task his penis is performing. A Tsunami could come and sweep him away to sea. He will not snap out of his stupor even as he drowns.

That's a man for you.
Mbovu

Postby Guest » 28th November 2012, 00:27

Until he has to eat and wear the clothes she ironed with a cold iron then the right brain kicks in?

Postby Mbovu » 28th November 2012, 01:54

Well, as soon as the sex is over, that’s when you will see a man scrambling to get his footing and recalibrate his bearings to figure out which way is up and which way is down. If he manages to get his pants up without falling over, that’s when his eyes start searching for the exit. Suddenly he wants to increase the distance between himself and that maid, like a thief leaving the scene of a crime.

There is really no nicer way to say it, men are complete idiots when it comes to sex.
Mbovu

Postby Tambu » 28th November 2012, 07:27

And this species rules the world..... we are doomed.
Tambu

Postby Chishupu Mwaninyela » 28th November 2012, 08:18

Really weired things that maids do, I am a male and when I was a kid my mum left me with the maid just like what all of you do. One day, the maid took me to her bedroom and she removed her panties, widely opened her thighs and showing me her clitos. Like she is playing with it, she said to me "this is what they call a bean".
Chishupu Mwaninyela

Postby Guest » 28th November 2012, 15:10

Early sex education....

Postby touched » 28th November 2012, 16:55

this post is so touching
touched

Postby Sheet » 28th November 2012, 18:11

Chishupu Mwaninyela wrote :
> Really weired things that maids do, I am a male and when I was a kid my
> mum left me with the maid just like what all of you do. One day, the maid
> took me to her bedroom and she removed her panties, widely opened her
> thighs and showing me her clitos. Like she is playing with it, she said to
> me "this is what they call a bean".

Chishupu iwe finish the story. Did you nail her? I can practically see you salivating when you recall that incident.

You lucky bastard. I never had a maid so obviously that means such good fortune never came my way.
Sheet

EeMQAlrpsv

Postby Nithin » 6th December 2012, 13:53

Leaving the note will not work because the maid needs to do eethyvring her job requires or else she gets in trouble. You have to speak to the management and then they will give the maid permission to not make your bed according to hotel regulations.
Nithin

DbVzQLdjRCc

Postby Prem » 6th December 2012, 14:22

This is fantastic. I like the bold names for the big top-chompers. Can we plaese have a naming contest or poll for the next one? It takes a village to name a tooth, you know. Or, in the alternative, can I buy naming rights for the next one? Perhaps corporate sponsorship could earn you some extra cash the Barnes and Noble Bicuspid or the McDonalds Molar? Toothpaste companys would probably be most interested, but I couldn't think of any alliteration for Crest or AquaFresh, but I bet you can.Hannah
Prem

Postby Commoner » 6th December 2012, 18:05

Sleeping with the man of the house. And behind the woman of the house too!
Commoner

Postby lixy » 8th December 2012, 20:24

my mother in law and my wifes kid sister found the maid urinating the water for bathing my son,imagine,i wanted to strangle her to death with my bare hands luckily for my inlaws presence,i chased the she-devil,but shes coming pleading for mercy and citing she didnt knw wat used her,
am so hurt i dont knw wat to do wit her,take her to police or church kaya,
i dont knw if she was performing rituals,or witching my boy kaya,pipo help me pliiiz
lixy

Postby Kunda » 8th December 2012, 20:44

Oh Lixy Iam so sorry. Unfortunately maids are like men, they behave like they were born from one woman. If you take to the police, what will they do? Church? Pray for her? Just fire her at once!
Kunda

Postby Spa » 9th December 2012, 00:53

Lixy

You have self control. If I caught one of these ghetto chick maids doing something like that to my child I would be asking you all where is the best place for unmarked graves. The method I would kill that maid would be more merciful compared to what my son's father would do to her.
Spa

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Eating places (Restaurants, fast-food, etc.)