Zambia

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Zambia

Postby Kazuu » 2nd October 2012, 07:05

CBS/AP/ October 1, 2012, 10:30 PM

Hogs eat their farmer in Oregon

Dear Zambia,

A farmer's hogs consumed too much of his body for a forensics expert to figure out what led to his death, the Coos County District Attorney said.

The district attorney's office said Garner never returned after he set out to feed his animals Wednesday on his farm near the Oregon coast.

A family member later found Garner's dentures and pieces of his body in the hog enclosure, but most of his remains had been consumed.

The district attorney's office said in a statement Monday that it's possible Garner had a medical emergency, such as a heart attack, or was knocked over by the 700-pound animals before he was killed. There are reports that at least one of the hogs had been aggressive toward Garner in the past, KCBY reported.

Criminal activity has also not been ruled out.

The DA's office said one hog had either bitten or been aggressive with Garner previously.
Kazuu

Re: Zambia

Postby mosi » 12th October 2012, 09:37

And the point of this topic is ?????????
mosi

Postby JoJo » 12th October 2012, 13:12

None whatsoever mosi - I think Kazuu must be related to Apathy who is also fond of retarded postings.
JoJo

Postby Kazuu » 12th October 2012, 17:05

Dear Mosi and Jojo,

Thank you for reading my post. To be perfectly honest with you, I was afraid nobody will read it. Thank you guys, for not making my cut and paste job totally worthless. At least two whiners stopped by and read my post.

Thanks again.
Kazuu

Postby Kazuu » 12th October 2012, 17:27

P.S.

Dear whining Jojo and Mosi,

Please feel free to pass on the article to your friends, bosses, co-workers, mistresses, sugar daddies, partners in crime, etc.. etc..

I cannot thank you enough.
Kazuu

Return to Eating places (Restaurants, fast-food, etc.)