CHICCO CAKES

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

CHICCO CAKES

Postby hungry » 6th December 2012, 14:24

Dear Zambia,

the other day, i was in the supermarket, and i bought the prepacked cakes made by Chicco biscuits. i like chicco biscuits and i wanted to try the cakes.

to my bitter disappointment, the cake does not even taste like cake. it has a smell, and tastes like something has fermented.

i was even wondering if this was fit to be consumed by the people.

where is zambia bureau of standards?

chicco cakes- not something zambians should be proud about.
hungry

Re: CHICCO CAKES

Postby Bululu » 6th December 2012, 18:35

Is this that same cow piss joint??

anyways, I was never a fan of sweet snacks. My snack of choice are nuts. Peanuts, almonds, cashew, macadamia, I mean if you have a nut, just throw it in my belly. I can eat nuts like a koswe straight off a hunger strike.
Bululu

Postby Regular » 2nd March 2013, 08:04

How does that urine taste in them Chicco’s biscuits these days? Not too, too fermented , I’d hope.
Regular

Postby cake » 2nd March 2013, 10:16

yes i like it like that with the cow piss ...mmm.. nice
cake

Postby for all haters! » 2nd March 2013, 11:42

its quite absurd to think that cow piss is in the formulation of cakes.!! all i can say is that chicco has invested in zambia and not somewhere else.. alot of negativity of zambia a decade ago..as with negativity towards africa these days. For some reason, RSA is spared.!! chicco biscuits have now bcome a household brand in zambia. as the same for trade kings products. i challenge anyone to complain to the relevant authorities to inspect and test all food and beverage manufactures in zambia. we dont want the same sort of scandals happening in europe to be here in zambia.!!!
for all haters!

Postby slumdog shalapungu » 10th June 2013, 16:09

Just a bunch of crap biscuits. No wonder there are do cheap. Its fir the poor in compounds who cant afford the real quality biscuits.
slumdog shalapungu

Postby Motel security guard » 10th June 2013, 17:12

hey I remember reading about these cow piss biscuits many moons ago. So the legend is true. I'm telling you, whoever came up with the idea of adding cow urine to biscuit ingredients should be locked up at Chainama.
Motel security guard

Postby Zambian Head » 10th June 2013, 21:29

These are made by Zambian Indians since zambian zambians cant make anything but sh it!!
Zambian Head

Postby Idiot » 10th June 2013, 21:32

..you zambian indian..
Idiot

Postby Warthog » 10th June 2013, 22:01

Zambian Head wrote :
> These are made by Zambian Indians since zambian zambians cant make anything
> but sh it!!

Mr. Head,
I hear you. But why in Heaven's name, do they have to add cow urine to these biscuits??? I can never figure. if you have the urge to add cow piss, here's what you can do. Add flour, milk, sugar and baking powder. Then stop right there before you pour in that cow urine.
Warthog

Postby SHULA » 11th June 2013, 03:32

pungu.
cow piss is hindu but chicco is muslim halaalaa!! ..kekekeke..
SHULA

Postby on the Record » 11th June 2013, 05:01

SHULA are you telling me that a Hindu man married a Muslim woman and started Chicco?
on the Record

Postby been to india » 11th June 2013, 08:10

I have been to india and its a religious thing with hindus to sprinkle cow piss in their foods.and I know fir sure that these chaps are damn serious about their religious views.try killing a cow and see urself dead.just like there is holy water with cristians so they have holy water and thats the cow piss.some even bath with it.its your choice at the end of the day.remember nice ang good things are not always what they are.
been to india

Postby Zambian » 11th June 2013, 10:35

Zambian Hygiene at its best- Photos.
Zambia with least access to hygiene
June 11, 2013
By TEDDY KUYELA
THE UNICEF/World Health Organisation joint monitoring programme 2012 report has revealed that Zambia is one of the countries in Africa with the least access to sanitation and hygiene services.
The report has also estimated that five million Zambians live without access to clean water and that 6.7 million people lack access to improved sanitation of whom around 2.3 million practise open defecation.
The report has also indicated that the lack of access to improved sanitation services contributes to a high prevalence of diarrheal diseases.
The report has further revealed that poor sanitary health practices impact on nutrition and low quality learning environments for millions of children in the rural areas of the country.
It says this has resulted in high absenteeism and has increased school drop-out rates, especially for girls.
The report also says more than 24 percent of basic schools have no access to sanitation and safe drinking water.
The report has since recommended that Government takes pragmatic steps aimed at improving sanitation and providing safe drinking water to all communities.
It says this will contribute effectively to achieving the Millennium Development Goals on sanitation in rural areas and improve the quality of learning environments for children.
The report has also called on Government to promote communitywide sensitisation and stop all open defecation by ensuring households construct and use hygienic toilets.
Attachments
zambian toiltes.jpg
zambian toiltes.jpg (34.74 KiB) Viewed 2528 times
Zambian

Postby white » 11th June 2013, 12:28

You blacks eat worse then that. Rats insects and you dont even spare you cousin the chimps so why why all the fuss with a little bit of cow piss
white

Postby cow » 11th June 2013, 15:02

....kekeke...cousins....
cow

Postby Mbovu » 11th June 2013, 17:15

Guys,
let's be fair and honest. Ok, I myself did not know about this Hindu ka thing with cow piss. Although I'm aware that the cow is a big deal with them Hindu. So if they want to "bless" all their food with that urine, it's their right to do so. It is also your right to avoid dining with them Hindu.

Since we are making confession here, let me also confess that I like the smell of cow dung. Whenever I go to a farm where there are cows, I enjoy that smell. So for me, it is not terribly beyond the scope of imagination to consume food that has a sprinkle of cow urine. As long as some stupid idiot did not substitute it with human piss. That would piss me off bad.

By the way, what do them Hindus do with all the dead cows. Damn them Hindus! that is a lot of wasted beef. especially that cow liver. I digg it
Mbovu

Postby slumdog shalapungu » 12th June 2013, 08:15

Mbovu.are you sure you are not a mentally ill health buffon.am sure your birth was from the backside no wonder you are in love of shit.
slumdog shalapungu

Postby and ... » 13th June 2013, 09:16

this thread is so off the topic....typical zedians....its about chicco cakes/biscuits..and not cow urine...(which isnt in the cake).....SOMEONE OUT THERE GET PROOF OF COW URINE IN THE CAKES PLEASE!!!!! get a lab test and report carried out on the product.... i wud but im not in lusaka ...lol~come on people ..keep it on the topic at hand!!!! PEACE
and ...

Postby rasta » 13th June 2013, 12:48

I just dont know the problem with cow piss.as long as its cooked and baked so am sure all traces of it are gone.just enjoy chicco.its cheap affordable and tasty.buy zambian and promote zambians
rasta

Next Page

Return to Eating places (Restaurants, fast-food, etc.)