Poor service and food standard at Kabwe HungryLion

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Poor service and food standard at Kabwe HungryLion

Postby NJALA YANINYOKOLA » 12th January 2013, 19:57

Dear Zambia,
Since Hungry Lion fast foods came to Zambia, I have been a regular customer. However to my dismay I have seen
quality of both service and food steadily go down. Two days ago I was extremely disappointed by quality of chips I got
from the Kabwe outlet.Having bought a 'Jumbo' pack to enjoy with my children, we could not believe the dry, rubbery,
tasteless chips in the pack fit only for livestock. I felt cheated and robbed. It looks like the chips are recycled if they are unsold at the end of the day.
This is unacceptable. We deserve quality for our money. More over food is oversalted.This is a health hazard since it promotes
hypertension.Please Hungry Lion we want chips as fresh as those in Joburg and Pretoria Hungry Lion.Dont take the zambian customer for granted.
Please change.
NJALA YANINYOKOLA

Re: Poor service and food standard at Kabwe HungryLion

Postby Guest » 12th January 2013, 21:20

Worrying about salt on junk food is like worrying about cyanide capsules coming in Eco friendly packaging .

Re: Poor service and food standard at Kabwe HungryLion

Postby Novelty » 14th January 2013, 20:14

DEAR MRS. YANINYOKOLA

Please allow me to thank you most sincerely. You brightened my day. I could not stop laughing. I can only imagine you and your brood in that restaurant. A mother and her litter throwing a fit over some fried potatoes. I could have paid just to witness that commotion ka.
Novelty

Return to Eating places (Restaurants, fast-food, etc.)