Asian Hut Levy Park

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Asian Hut Levy Park

Postby Unsatisfied » 9th April 2013, 20:58

Dear Zambia,

On our recent trip to Zambia my husband and I dared to order some food from the chinese menu at Asian Hut and oh my! The "fried rice" looked less impressive than ordinary home cooked rice with meat, it was cold, presentation was boring, the meat was not tender, the noodles were over-cooked - nothing like any chinese food We've ever had. All this under the watchful eye of a bored or irritaed waitress and another pair of waitresses lauging and chatting loudly. Needless to say we will not be going there again!
Unsatisfied

Re: Asian Hut Levy Park

Postby Kapenta » 9th April 2013, 21:25

You must be very hungry. You came to Zambia and left but all you can think about is food. Don't you have better things to occupy your day? Anyway, it serves you right. Now you know. a china man can never be trusted. Next time you are in Zambia, try Zambia food.

Peace and love.
Kapenta

Postby Unsatisfied » 9th April 2013, 22:43

@Kapenta, don't you have anything better to do than troll? I'm giving a review, it's allowed! What makes you think i didn't have Zambian food?
Pipe down for goodness sake!
Unsatisfied

Postby ndobo » 9th April 2013, 23:01

njala ka! all the way from bulaya na njala
hahahahaha
ndobo

Postby Kapenta » 9th April 2013, 23:05

Unsatisfied,

Yes you are 100% correct. This website was specifically designed for reviews and such. It was also designed for people to critique the critics. I hope you don’t have a sensitive hide as to take my comments personally. It is my opinion and my hope that your experience taught you a good lesson never to trust the china man.

If you like, I will tell you my own experience the last time I was in a chinese restaurant. A fight broke out between two kitchen staff members. It soon spilled into the dining area. After the cops were called and the two were taken away in handcuffs, we found out the issue that had sparked the fight. One man told another man that he will screw his wife. The other man told the first man that he is not worried about that because he has seen his penis and it is smaller than a pencil. And so fists started flying. You see? china men.
Kapenta

Postby oliver » 10th April 2013, 09:40

you know what i hate about businesses in zambia? they all, well most anyway, have shit customer care. don't you just hate it when you go into a shop and those sales people or assistants just stare at you, not even a greeting? when you ask about a one of their services or products you realise you know more about it than them who are selling it. women are usually the most hostile and seem to be irritable all the time. that's why, for instance, i dont mind blowing 13pin on a lager in a place where im treated like royalty.
oliver

Postby Guest » 10th April 2013, 09:46

Have you ever thought that you, unchristian homophobics, are the masters and gays are slaves? If you haven't, I suggest you do. Zambia is a free country - gays should be free to be gays. If a man loves another man - how does that affect you? Do you suffer? Do you die over the fact? If you do, maybe it is because you fear that you yourself are a homosexual (as that is often a root of homophobia). What two men do on their own free will, in the privacy of their own home, is of no concern to you. You forget so easily that homosexuals ARE PEOPLE. JUST LIKE YOU. And they deserve every freedom that you have. Does the government arrest you for sleeping with a woman who is not your wife - NO! Do they arrest the Tumbuka men with multiple brides - NO! Do they arrest the glutton for being fat - NO! These are things that people do with FREEDOM, answering only to God and themselves. Give humans the right to be HUMANS.

Postby Unimpressed » 10th April 2013, 10:33

I too had an unpleasant experience at the Asian Hut.

- Our table was dirty when we sat down. A bored look waiter eventually came to clean it up. Didn't offer so much as an apology.
- Poor customer service in general.
- Food was very poor.
Unimpressed

Postby RudeNudeDude » 10th April 2013, 14:59

UUUm mmm just a FOOD for thought. Why the F would one want to eat "China Man" food made in Zambia Cooked by a Dude from Chipata with his assistant from Mpika being supervised by a 5th generation China man born in Kuomboka.

You was in Zambia why not eat Original like

1. Nsima Ya Tute
2. Chimpapila
3.Tente
4.Chikanda
5 Lumanda
ETC

I save my craving for a Big Mac if I ever find my black behind in the USA
I save my craving for a thai if I ever find my Lazy a55 in Thailand
I save my craving for a Pounded Yum, pepe Soup and Fufu if I ever find my greedyself in Naija
I save my craving for a Sushi if I ever find my a55 in Japan.
RudeNudeDude

Postby luciano » 10th April 2013, 16:19

mwadyako namuchopo uliche
luciano

Postby hmmmm » 10th April 2013, 16:20

zambian food is not something i would want to eat at a restaurant when im getting that at home....but i wouldnt eat zambian food other than home ...cos these chaps with zed food are disgusting, filthy ...
hmmmm

Postby Muzzleloader » 10th April 2013, 17:46

[quote="hmmmm"]zambian food is not something i would want to eat at a restaurant when im getting that at home....but i wouldnt eat zambian food other than home ...cos these chaps with zed food are disgusting, filthy ...[/quote]

That's what you get when you are a penny pinching cheap bastard. Go to a nice restaurant and you will eat good Zambian food.
Muzzleloader

Postby Akimu » 10th April 2013, 17:51

Unimpressed wrote :
> I too had an unpleasant experience at the Asian Hut.
>
> - Our table was dirty when we sat down. A bored look waiter eventually came
> to clean it up. Didn't offer so much as an apology.
> - Poor customer service in general.
> - Food was very poor.

How low was your table? But this place is something for sure. I've been to run down eateries in the back roads of the hinterland but even they had chairs to sit on. How can you even eat properly when you are sitting on the floor?
Akimu

Postby Suga » 11th April 2013, 08:58

so what eating places do people recommend here? Not only Lusaka I'd also want to know of places in the copperbelt especially my lovely town Ndola
Suga

Postby idi amin dada » 11th April 2013, 10:58

why asian instead of african hut? send all mwenyes back to mumbai oh sorry bombay
idi amin dada

Postby idi » 11th April 2013, 11:46

if you have hatred towards all mwenyes..then why dont you start boycotting all indian products..trade kings boom and confectioneries..pepsi..gold spot, amigo crisps, maq powder, budweiser (imported by pepsi ), chicco., airtel, tangy drinks, exotic drinks,amka lotions and all naks from zed, its a choice to buy, so choose other products that arent manufactured by wen yes..and good luck with that...
if youve bought any of the mentioned items .. then you have made the owners increase their wealth..so ....one way or another..mwenyes are making money from your pocket...lol
idi

Postby Idi amin s boss » 11th April 2013, 11:52

Stop been racist it belongs to your zed all wether freind a chinese. The problem they have is the employees performance of costomer care and service like all organisations in zambia .this owner should just fire these munthus and bring they own and see how efficient services will be.
Idi amin s boss

Postby Pacific Island resident » 11th April 2013, 16:58

chinese people use too much profanity and take too many short cuts. I'm not saying Zambians are any better in that regard. But if you want to improve customer service, replacing a Zambian with a chinese ain't gonna cut it.
Pacific Island resident

Postby Fititi » 11th April 2013, 17:43

Oliver wasoosa, I buy my drinks same price as I do where I live. Cheap is useless.yea 25 Kr you get the best service in holiday inn or inters and some indigenous pubs are great. Don't go Pamodzi Hotel, the staff there seem to be annoyed about something. Inters read the reviews they have got better, because they are competitive.
Fititi

Postby Fititi » 11th April 2013, 17:45

Iwe Mac Powder is not your product.
Fititi

Next Page

Return to Eating places (Restaurants, fast-food, etc.)