Demons

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Demons

Postby The word » 29th April 2013, 23:37

Dear Zambia,

Let those with ears hear and those with eyes see, as we all know the world is coming to an end,and devil is on a rampant compaign to hoodwink as many souls as he can.. My reason to write this is because of what i have seen and shown by our God.. In this day and era the devil has made it easy to make man sin through temptations,especialy using the female as a tool.. It has been found out that the devil has sent out demons which now possesse man, as a man you are able to lair any woman to bed with such a demon, you wont realise it,but notice that even whichever internet site you visit, be it facebook,eskimi,mocospace,metrodate, tagged,hi5 and many more, you just chat with any female, you be able to easily bring out the sex talk with that female after some days. The demon thrives on our mind and makes it easier for man to hoodwink as many females to sin.. My brothers if you have such ability to bed whichever woman, its not because of your hard work,but the demon in you. Seek GOD, and pray for salvation. The time is near.. .
The word

Re: Demons

Postby Prognosticator » 30th April 2013, 00:09

The word

Some people tend to be skeptical about demons but these things are very real. It's only that in order to see one, you have to perform a nearly impossible feat. You have to stick your head in your own ass hole and there you will see them demons. If you don't believe me, just try it.

Me, I just let those demons be. I don't want to mess with them no way.
Prognosticator

Postby Needing It Badly » 30th April 2013, 01:37

Dearest Word,

Do you have the mobile #s of these demons? I'm a young female Zed who is not getting enough - it sounds these tasty demons would not only fill my needs but have some new tricks!! Please don't be selfish - I can't be the only horny Zedette needing help!!!
Needing It Badly

Postby Lad » 30th April 2013, 02:00

Needing It Badly,

I know to a young lad like myself, it is an infinitely delicious fantasy to merely imagine a young Zambian girl who is horny and needing it badly.

Although my experience here @ DZ has taught me that 9 times out of 10, when you read a post purportedly authored by a girl and discussing sexual matters, it is likely a stupid, idiotic Unza under-grad, sitting his lazy ass behind that computer and he is only trying to mess around with young lads like myself.

This is what I have learned in my years here @ DZ.
Lad

Return to Eating places (Restaurants, fast-food, etc.)