Ghetto is ghetto. You can never change it!

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Ghetto is ghetto. You can never change it!

Postby Consumer » 3rd May 2013, 20:45

Dear Zambia,

Mike Tyson's Ex-Girlfriend Ate His Pet Pigeon
By The Daily Meal - Shine Food

Barring imminent starvation, it is basically never OK to eat a romantic partner's pets. That seems like the sort of relationship advice that wouldn't have to take up space in any dating guides, but one of Mike Tyson's former girlfriends didn't get the memo and thought it was a good idea to eat one of his pigeons.

According to The Huffington Post, the former boxer has a flock of much-adored pet pigeons that he raises and trains for races. But in an interview Thursday, he told CBS that although he is a vegan now, he had once tried and failed to eat a pigeon, because one of his girlfriends had killed and prepared one of his and told him to try it.

"I tried," Tyson said. "I was dating this young lady and she said, 'I don't know why you're flying those damn birds, you should be eating them.' … She happened to grab one and - and she cooked one and proceeded to eat it. And I just couldn't do it."

Tyson said "it wasn't cool" for his ex-girlfriend to kill and eat one of his pets, but that "it was her house and we were living off of her dime, so she could do (it)." Pet-eating is generally a deal-breaker, though, and Tyson cites it as one of the reasons he's no longer with the woman in question.

Pigeons that don't belong to one's romantic partner are edible, however, and the meat is often described as tender, moist, and rich compared with chicken, though there is relatively little meat per bird. For fancy, culinary purposes, young pigeons are called squab.

According to Tyson, his former girlfriend prepared the pigeon in "some boiling stuff."

[Shalapungu,, cut and paste, wiggle-wiggle]
Consumer

Re: Ghetto is ghetto. You can never change it!

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 3rd May 2013, 20:50

Ati ghetto as if your grand parents didnt come from a thatched house . What does it say on your reg under chief and village does it say muma yard ? These tuma wannabe zambians who watch dstv and think they are no longer african kill me . Maybe this is news to you eating pigeons is not ghetto , theres pigeons in restaurants that you cannot afford . Africans the nisery you put yourselves through to kopeleza people who eat ma horse nama donkey .
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby Consumer » 3rd May 2013, 20:55

yo Shalapungu, you like my cut and pasters so much you are following around me like inzi looking for matuvi.

Apart from rats, what other small animals make up your deit, Shalapungu?
Consumer

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 3rd May 2013, 21:05

Excuse me !!

Me follow you , you went through the trouble of mentioning me at the end your copy and paste You susunjila .Hey dont mistake me for following you when you are making whale sounds and i show up with a harpoon . Dont worry crazy people always have some erotomania issues to justfify their sad existence , doctor bulaya can sell you some roots and an african potato to cure your delusions .
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby Consumer » 3rd May 2013, 21:20

and you took the bait, didn't you Shalapungu? like a dumb fish in a lake. You just can't live without me. he he he
Consumer

Postby Rogue Trader » 3rd May 2013, 22:12

Consumer

Are you that person that's been impersonating Slumdog Shalapungu over the last couple of days?
Rogue Trader

Postby Consumer » 3rd May 2013, 23:22

Rogue Trader

I'm that person who was trying to shoosh away the impersonator because frankly, I like to have the real Shalapungu around so I can pull his dumb tail.
Consumer

Return to Eating places (Restaurants, fast-food, etc.)