COURTING TROUBLE

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

COURTING TROUBLE

Postby Amazed » 15th May 2013, 10:26

Dear Zambia,

The removal of subsidy on fuel and maize in preferance to spending money on by elections is a heartless decision
by this Government. As citizens of this great nation we appeal to the PF Government to rescind its decision if they
want peace in the nation. We put them in power on the strength of their pro-poor promises which they now seem
to have discarded. I foresee food riots in the nation very soon should the PF government turn their ears away from
the cry of ordinary Zambians. God save us.
Amazed

Re: COURTING TROUBLE

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 15th May 2013, 15:56

You know that idiom , ' made your bed now lie in it'? You voters did not just make your beds you fluffed up the pillows put egytian cotton sheets and then poured lavender oil. You tried to sleep on this bed only to find its a mpasa on the hard ground with tu nyelele walking all over. Before you voted for Sata you should have asked yourself how realistic were his promises and was he shinkaling you the butter . If a politician promises you a cake , instead of grinning like a fool and salivating you need to ask for proof of ingredients and past cakes.
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby Chikuta » 15th May 2013, 16:54

this boy slum, some days he mixes his weed with other funky things, I'm sure. iwe chi Slum, what the heck are you talking about? Can't you just make a simple point without digging up nyelele and all that rubbish?
Chikuta

Postby mukolwe » 18th May 2013, 18:37

voters were busy screaming ichibwato and really excited about sata, you didn't do your homework, got cought up in the excitement.

deal with the realities of the guy you elected into office

many times on this forum i told you guys that i foresee sata becoming like mugabe....give him a few more years and you'll see exactly what i saw many years prior

i don't know may be it's because of lack of better options or zambian voters are simply naive, i don't know what it is, but whatever it is, you guys need to wake up and look past your noses. analyze these guys' resumes when they come to you with all these promises

even this business of creating so called universities all over the place, what's the point, if you're not creating jobs. i think it would be best to creat programs that teach trades such as plumbing, electrician technicians....trades that one can use than go do accounting and so called computer programing. sata is a fool, he thinkgs if stats show tha zambia has a university in every province, that will mean something. what are they going to do with the graduates? they'll just turn out into some frustrated pissed off young people. what they need to do is train and teach these young men and women how to create their own jobs and employ a couple of people in he process, the govt won't create or offer them any jobs that's the realitiy. so it's time zambians rolled up their slives and got to doing dirty work than dressing like professionals taking courses that don't translate into jobs

kalebalika mukwai
mukolwe

Postby Umupombo » 18th May 2013, 18:47

Mukolwe,
Please don't try to take all the credit for yourself. There are many more of us who were never caught up in that stupid frenzied hysteria about ichibwato this and donchi kubeba my ass that. Sata has been in Zambian politics for as long as many of us have been alive. And if you got half a brain, there's no way you didn't see this coming. No Mukolwe, you are not the only clever one. Trust me.
Umupombo

Postby slumdog shalapungu » 19th May 2013, 06:50

Umupumbo you seem to be a mental case from chainama.he he he
slumdog shalapungu

Return to Eating places (Restaurants, fast-food, etc.)