Zambia Online Mail Support

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Zambia Online Mail Support

Postby ephraims@zambia.co.zm » 14th May 2015, 20:37

Dear Zambia,

Zambia Online mail has no customer support worth writing home about. Requesting for password reset takes over 2 weeks. Very disappointing and typical Zambian service.
ephraims@zambia.co.zm

Re: Zambia Online Mail Support

Postby Bricklayer » 14th May 2015, 21:06

ba Ephraim I wonder what kind of little scam you are cooking up here. Did you ever consider making an honest living?
Bricklayer

Postby ephraims » 14th May 2015, 22:46

ephraims@zambia.co.zm is my person email address and a reset request on this mail goes to my yahoo account so i dont understand what you are getting at or maybe you are just bored and need to be active with your fingers.

Ask admin now to reset your account and see whether they will respond under 7 days.
ephraims

Postby Bricklayer » 15th May 2015, 00:14

ba Ephraim if you been caught red handed in the infancy of trying to brew a little scheme online to scam people, best thing is to cease and desist. Because if you keep on pushing for the argumentative angle people will think not only are you a crook but also cold hearted
Bricklayer

Postby Bricklayer » 15th May 2015, 08:36

ba Ephraim you should have stopped this little charade when you were still ahead and before you lost all credibility. How sad that a con man caught in his own web of lies cannot face up to his own mischief.
Bricklayer

Postby Inspector » 16th May 2015, 18:54

Ephraims, you do not know how to identify a troll when you meet one? Bricklayer is what they call a troll on the internet. An attention seeker who will say anything just to feel good that someone is talking to them. Usually such people have no one who talks to them in real life and they go to the internet to get a taste of the feeling of attention.

Just see how he will respond below.
Inspector

Return to Communication companies (Telephone companies, Internet service providers, etc.)