Mtn's Free Internet!

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: Mtn's Free Internet!

Postby Kristina252 » 23rd April 2012, 23:02

Hey evry1 how do you cancel a monthly recurring bundle?
Kristina252

Postby Mbuzi » 23rd April 2012, 23:37

stop paying your monthly bill. doh
Mbuzi

Postby mwila nyani » 27th April 2012, 17:12

Damn, man. That was cold.
mwila nyani

Postby Mbuzi » 27th April 2012, 18:03

Mister Nyani,

I know you are no shushushu or nothing like that. But I still wanted to set the record straight.

There are more than one Mbuzis here at DZ. There could be several, I'm not sure. But I know there are at least two.

I just wanted you to know this in case our paths cross elsewhere and you think to yourself, there goes that cold hearted Mbuzi again. And maybe you and your boys mob me. Not knowing that I'm a totally different Mbuzi. Ok?
Mbuzi

Postby James » 5th July 2012, 23:21

I realy need free internet n am broke like other 16yer olds pliz help me!
James

Postby Gunner » 7th August 2012, 01:36

D-wayne mfana, please bring me up to speed. Where were we? You seem to have finally won release from prison, now you want to pick up where we left off. what's going on, you little tombolilo? talk to me.
Gunner

Postby Bundinkasi » 7th August 2012, 01:49

[quote="James"]I realy need free internet n am broke like other 16yer olds pliz help me![/quote]

Get a job, you lazybones. Are you telling me in the entire vicinity of your neighborhood, there is not one mansion owner who can hire you as a garden boy for a few days? or any farmer who can hire you to shove pig manure on his farm? Make yourself useful, you urban urchin and be aware that the days of free lunch went out of style with that 1st dictator of this Republic.
Bundinkasi

Postby Gunner » 10th August 2012, 07:36

hey my little funny friend D-wayne,, I see you are now posting these weird coded short messages that simply say, [deleted]. What's up mufana? Just talk to me. I won't bite you. Don't be shy, you little chitunguza.
Gunner

Postby D-wayne » 11th August 2012, 22:30

Gunner.....go back in the amatole of ur father,we don't need u here on earth you little sperm.you son of a p°®n star....
D-wayne

Postby Gunner » 13th August 2012, 18:40

D-wayne my little capuchin monkey,, when my father was using explosives in the mines, they only had access to TNT not amatol. But good guess, mufana. What did I say that gave you a clue that my father worked in the mines? You are not as dumb as you sound after all.

If you quit that idiotic shorthand of yours, I'd adopt you as my own personal hand puppet.
Gunner

Postby D-wayne » 13th August 2012, 20:06

Ow for real gunner...your father worked in your mums long deep stinky slimy mine located down there..***eeeewwww***, but its gud to know,,he'z are real brave man,i bet he came out roten full of diseases and stuff like that but its cool................any ways how u Düde.????¿¿¿¿¿
D-wayne

Postby Gunner » 13th August 2012, 20:13

Yes D-wayne my little chipmunk, I kept an owl as a pet when I was young. I spooked the entire superstitious neighborhood. As I already told you however, if you want to enjoy the privilege of becoming my personal hand puppet, you better quit that primate shorthand.
Gunner

Postby Guest » 13th August 2012, 22:18

Fellow zambians, why does each DZ thread have to end up with people insulting each other? Every thread on this site gets diluted with insults and people forget what the topic is. Muchinje please.

Postby Alikuni » 13th August 2012, 22:21

your Muchinje you too!! who do you think you are insulting other people like that?
Alikuni

Postby D-wayne has changed his ways » 14th August 2012, 00:47

And is saying...eyy gunner u little sperm,so ur dad works in the same mine u came from huh...just saying coz wat ur mum has down there is nuthin but a mine belive me....nd man i bet it smells lyk shit nd dead dogs....,nd by the way dude,,,no 1 wants to listen to the way u kept ur ow dad.IM DONE......
D-wayne has changed his ways

Postby Gunner » 14th August 2012, 00:59

D-wayne, my little kolwe, throw me a clue please. You keep yakking and yakking about, mine mine mine. What's yours, you little primate?
Gunner

Postby D-wayne » 14th August 2012, 01:08

Wow ur such a dull idiotic freak of nature....but atleast one of us has to be mature enough to stop dis shit....
D-wayne

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Communication companies (Telephone companies, Internet service providers, etc.)