Buying Zesco Tokens Using Mtn's Mobile Money

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Buying Zesco Tokens Using Mtn's Mobile Money

Postby WillNeverUseMtnMobileMoneyAgain » 3rd December 2012, 19:39

After hearing so much hype about how convenient it is to pay Dstv subscriptions and buy Zesco tokens using Mobile Money, I decided to give it a try. I had a K100,000 sitting in my MM account so decided to buy Zesco tokens. Dialed *303#, got the prompts and made a payment of K98,000 worth of units. That was 2nd December at around 18:00hrs. 24+ hours later I'm still waiting for my token receipt. What an inconvenience it has been using this service. Worst part is I have to follow it up with Mtn whose customer service is so pathetic. I will never use this Mobile Money service again.
WillNeverUseMtnMobileMoneyAgain

Re: Buying Zesco Tokens Using Mtn's Mobile Money

Postby Nsomba » 3rd December 2012, 20:11

I feel you, bro. I have a team of local boys I use for my sending of messages. For K5,000 they can deliver a message upto 6km. And if I need an immediate response, they cahrge me an additional $2,000. K7,000 round trip. As I type this, I'm waiting for one of my messenger boys to come back with a reply from one of my mates I asked to meet me tomorrow afternoon on the corner of Cairo road and Kalundwe road.
Nsomba

Return to Communication companies (Telephone companies, Internet service providers, etc.)