The Internet's impact on Zambia

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

The Internet's impact on Zambia

Postby Wantanananshi » 18th December 2013, 22:02

Dear Zambia,

The benefits of the Internet are undeniable. But bring the Internet to Zambia where somehow people have mistaken it for a launch pad to display their stupidity for the whole world to see.
Wantanananshi

Re: The Internet's impact on Zambia

Postby major » 19th December 2013, 15:56

And what's that supposed to mean? How has the stupidity been displayed, common tell us!!
major

Postby ZIKTA » 19th December 2013, 21:08

Wantanananshi ulicipuba. How can you come on a forum like this and insult? Did your Mother and Father teach you manners? How can you just call Zambians who use the internet as stupid? If you don't know most of the intellectuals in Zambia use the internet. We are better informed than anyone else and through whatsapp, facebook and twitter we are going to be smarter still. Think before commenting.
ZIKTA

Postby Wantanananshi » 20th December 2013, 03:16

[quote="ZIKTA"]Wantanananshi ulicipuba. .blah blah blah.[/quote]

Stupid iwe, learn to read. Idiot. I said the benefits of the Internet are undeniable. Except for idiots like you who always display your ignotance.
Wantanananshi

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 22nd December 2013, 15:36

The internet has benefitted Zambia but shining a light on how idiotic most Zambians are . The good thing about showing idiotic opinions like the internet does is it gives people a chance to remonstrate why the hold on to such stupid ideas and most of the time the reasons as to why idiocy thinking is dying a slow death. When I was young I remember there was some chap that was very charismatic at school debating society and he would always win debates by pulling out obscure facts that no one could verify. Its only now over a debate later did I realise this chap was telling us duck tales . I mean anytime this chap was in the debating hall and cornered on lets say a topic like geography He would come up with some unknown professor who wrote a book in argentina which he read just before the professor jumped on a plane and went and was never to be seen again. To think this bugger won debates on made up stuff is buffling but this is what Zambia was like pre internet. Now The internet can show an idiot real easy because anyone can tinika tinika their tablet/ phone or china phone and fact check within seconds depending on if they have talk time.
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby Capsulate » 21st October 2014, 18:53

Yes we Zambians make fools of ourselves on the Internet day in and day out. That is a fact. When I say we Zambians I do not mean each and every Zambian Internet user. I simply mean far too many Zambians do so.

However, it is wrong to single out Zambians. Let's start with the americans. They have made a science out of putting idiotic bullshit online. Not a day goes by in america without some fool getting himself arrested because of posting a crime he committed on YouTube. Brits are fat and stupid on the Internet every day. The Nigerians,, we can't even begin to talk about their thieving ways online. And their online buffoonery is almost legendary. What about the chinese? those cheap bastards parade foolery online as if it's their mama's living room.

So we Zambians are not alone in this shameful venture by any means.
Capsulate

Return to Communication companies (Telephone companies, Internet service providers, etc.)