» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Postby ephraim » 19th October 2014, 21:58

Dear Zambia,i just read some of the posts and its true what a lot of you are saying,a lot of people in zambia have no access to stuff like smartphones or computers but it is not there fault because if you look at the prices of these things ,they are so expensive cause i found out from a friend of mine in south africa that the smartphones there were cheaper than they are in zambia thats were i also bought my nokia e7 from.and if zambia wants to develope it should also lower the price of things like smartphones or computrers because more people will buy them and will be educated through the internet.a developed country must not only have developed places but even the citizens must be developed.i also read something
thing about the 3g internet that airtel has,right now i am using a symbian smartphone with 3g internet and the perfomnce is not that good but i just want to advise airtel to increase the perfomance of 3g internet.
ephraim

Return to Communication companies (Telephone companies, Internet service providers, etc.)