internet in south africa is great

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

internet in south africa is great

Postby Deo » 7th January 2015, 01:30

Dear Zambia, I can not believe your speeds. I live out of town, in cape town, amd I get 10mbps download speed and 2mbps upload speed. The lowest you get her is 2mbps at about 19 dollars a month unlumited. The shit thing you have to rent the line for other 14 dolloars and you have to also pay for the telphone line. All in total my internet cost 50 dollars, but great speed
Deo

Re: internet in south africa is great

Postby Proud papa » 7th January 2015, 07:02

Oh Deo! weo Deo!! very kind of you to say you can't believe the blazing speed of our Internet here in Zambia. If I may say so myself, yes we are very very proud of the super high speed of our Internet. I know we put every other country in the region to shame. What can I say? This is Zambia, land of speed Gonzales.
Proud papa

Postby mr zambia » 7th January 2015, 07:51

Deo wrote :
> Dear Zambia, I can not believe your speeds. I live out of town, in cape
> town, amd I get 10mbps download speed and 2mbps upload speed. The lowest
> you get her is 2mbps at about 19 dollars a month unlumited. The shit thing
> you have to rent the line for other 14 dolloars and you have to also pay
> for the telphone line. All in total my internet cost 50 dollars, but great
> speed

Ati cape town iwe wemuntu stop telling lies on dear zambia.
mr zambia

Postby Deo » 7th January 2015, 11:09

How fast is the internet that side, I live in the rural side of cape town, a little town called Fish Hoek. It is about 70KM away from town. I live in Ocean View, which is 7km away from the fish hoek. We have one road in and out. In Fish hoek you get 40mbps and they are still upgrading the lines to fibria. For the area I live in that is good internet. I am using adsl. We get free moderm when you apply for it. I can download up to 300G a month before I reach my cap. I only use 50G a month and I still can not get to my cap. They say in a year all so we will have 50mbps. I can no wait. The price for adsl are cheaper then anywhere in Africa, the amount of data we get is unbelieveable. Every one where uses internet from the small to the old. Even my daughter of 4 knows what the internet is and she loves to watch barbie on youtube. My wife is always on the computer but I never use my cap up. Deo
Deo

Postby Deo » 7th January 2015, 11:20

What lies, are you living in Cape Town, thing are just get better and better, maybe you lived in the farm areas of cape town. Even there you get fast internet. You just don't like the fact that south africa is better at providing internet, we can not help that we kick ass. Africa is still playing around with cellphone 3G and 4G which costs a lot for 4G. People can afford internet in South Africa. So please keep on dreaming.
Deo

Postby Chibolya loiterer » 7th January 2015, 18:24

Deo
What exactly motivated you to come here and do nothing except brag about how good you got it? Did your girlfriend dump you and now you are looking for something to boost your morale? Or did you mama kick you out of the house for being too lazy and unproductive? Something has got to make you feel the need to brag and brag over this internet speed thing.

I know plenty people who visit this site, who have real things to brag about but they choose not to.
Chibolya loiterer

Postby Deo » 7th January 2015, 21:19

Dear Chibolya loiterer,

I don't mean to brag, I love Zambia and you people there are so friendly and you have beautiful women and I use to have a girl friend from Zambia. I went throw Zambia when I was 7 years old that was around 1992. Then I came to South Africa and I have never left. My brother lives in America and he says Africa is light years away. I think we will get there. So please don't lose it, we South African are full of ourselves , we think we are the America of Africa. I am sorry to have touched your feelings. I want Africa to have the best internet. I would like Malawi to also get advanced like the rest of the world. I want use to be advanced. It kills me to see my brothers in Africa so backwards in the tech departments. I just want to say SORRY man!!
Deo

Postby Chibolya loiterer » 7th January 2015, 21:31

Deo,
Life is short and full of accidents. When I say accidents I mean things that happen by chance, not by design. I know there are many people who believe in pre-destination and things like that. For example, that plane that went down into the ocean recently in Indonesia. Some people who were supposed to be on the plane but missed it started thanking God for saving their life. Such kind of thinking suggests that God was also responsible in killing those who perished. It further suggests that those who died did something wrong. I do not subscribe to any such nonsense.

When fate deals you good fortune, it's better to be grateful and shut your mouth. If you can, extend your good fortune to those who are less fortunate. However it serves no good purpose with wiggle your tail at those who are not in as good a position as you and keep reminding them that you are better and they are in a shit hole. That is not the way a decent human being should behave.

I do not have to tell you because I know you already know this, but I will tell you any way. I'm not your daddy so you are under no obligation to listen to me. I said what I said just for the hell of it. I harbor no rancor or hate against you.
Chibolya loiterer

Postby Deo » 7th January 2015, 22:08

Dear Chibolya loiterer,

I know what you mean, I wanted to ask you a few questions, how are the speeds you have? Are your ISP any good, do they give you valve for money. I just want to know what happens in other countries. I have never left South Africa in 24 years and I just want to find out for interest sake. I want to come and I want to take a tour in your country. how is the crime, in some puts of South Africa you have to watch your back, where i live it is very peaceful. I promise I will not come with my shit from this side. I want to bring my brother with me, but he is full of shit and he hates Africa. He is in the American army, he is special forces and he has a chip on his head. he thinks the world runs around America. I just want to come and see Africa so I can be more grateful for my life and the job I have. We have so much to be grateful about that we forget. I have to go and work, I will speak to you later, I have a great job I work mostly nights. I am at work right now. I am so excited to have people who love internet like me around me. I am not that proud, I am easy going. Speak later
Deo

Postby Chibolya loiterer » 7th January 2015, 23:36

Deo,
I'm sorry my friend but it seems like I will have to deliver some very bad news to you. It's only bad news in light of what you have just told me. You seem not to have a high regard for America and it sounds like it's the last place on earth you'd want to visit. That's where I call home now. Sorry about that. I wish I could tell you I live in a place you love.

There are parts of the US where crime is very bad and you have to watch over your shoulder, like you said. I live in a very safe area. I go jogging at night and have never so much as been hustled. Unlike your brother, I don't think the world revolves around America. I also don't think I did anything right or wrong to land here. It was merely an accident.

There is a website here where you can always check your upload and download speeds of your Internet for free. I'm not sure if it's worldwide. It's speedtest.net. My upload speed is currently 69.07Mbps and download is 50.70Mbps. These speeds fluctuate up and down by only a few digits depending on various factors such as time of day you do the test.

I hope you have a good time at work.
Chibolya loiterer

Postby Deo » 7th January 2015, 23:54

That is very fast indeed, that is what I call speed. That how it should be in Africa. I love America, my half of the family leave there. My brother even fights for the idea of freedom. We came from Rwanda a long time ago and we never want to go back. It is a place of kill and there is never any peace. I wish we could stop fighting and think of development. I want us to become a power house in the world. I want Africa to be one big country. My brother hates Africa as I told you, he says we are just big jokes and we live for nothing. Our armies are old fashioned and we believe in old shit. I don't think like the African we, I look to the future. I want us to pay the right wages so in turn we can all pay taxes. I want us all to have great internet, so we can have information at our finger tips. I want us to stop selling our land to china. They just give us shit. That why I am the way I am. I want to visit African countries so I can cry to God to develop us.
Deo

Postby deo » 8th January 2015, 10:20

Dear Zambia,

Good fine morning, I am enjoying this form, it is a great way to get to the world, internet is great way to get information. Some people like the Islam people use it to get the wrong information out. We must fight to protect Africa from what happened in French Capital. What ass holes , killing innocent people in the name of region. I wish we would drive the Islam rules out of Africa into the sea. they preach war, they use the internet for there crime. I hope the french people ban them from coming into there country. Nigeria is also have problem with this manics from the East. North Africa is there home and they should say where they belong. They should not be given the right to be on the internet. You Can watch the attack on youtube. What Cowards.
deo

Postby Deo » 30th January 2015, 23:46

Internet in Zambia is like the one in Malawi. Malawi and Zambia are the some!!
Deo

Postby Depth » 31st January 2015, 00:51

"Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

~~Bob Marley
Depth

Postby Deo » 2nd February 2015, 21:13

Zambia is one of the most suffering country on earth!
Deo

Postby Guest » 2nd February 2015, 21:32

[quote="Deo"]Zambia is one of the most suffering country on earth![/quote]

shut up mr zambia. idiot

Postby Deo » 6th February 2015, 07:32

Guest, your mother give birth to you throw her ass. You are just a little Zambian who is f@cked in the head.
Deo

Postby Traveler » 6th February 2015, 07:40

I was in South Africa 2012, in August. I went on a Safari. Probably the best in my life. That was with the animals. The last 4 days of my visit were in Johannesburg. That was the very worst time in any urban area I had ever visited. Ever! South African humans are primitive, if I may use a kind word. In comparison to their animal counterparts, the people of South Africa are barbaric.
Traveler

Postby Deo » 16th February 2015, 21:45

You little f@cker, you must come to Cape Town, That is the best part of South Africa!!
Deo

Postby zubco » 17th February 2015, 06:50

Mr Zambia/Deo are you still trying to pass yourself off as a south african or a person living there?

REALLY!!!?

Lame, sooooooooooooooo lame!
zubco

Next Page

Return to Communication companies (Telephone companies, Internet service providers, etc.)