LIVE IN MAID

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

LIVE IN MAID

Postby Kay » 5th January 2011, 18:53

Dear Zambia,

I am looking for a mature and responsible live in maid, if anyone can help with where I can find one i will be very grateful.

regards
Kay
Kay

Re: LIVE IN MAID

Postby Duty calls Center » 5th January 2011, 19:24

maid, cook, or nanny? How much per month?
Duty calls Center

Postby Kay » 6th January 2011, 09:03

A maid please....... cleans the house, washes, irons and can cook also. NOT A NANNY.
Kay

Postby Jade » 6th January 2011, 09:05

Kay,

Please call this number 0955-899950. It is a maid centre with well trained maids. I got myself a maid from there and haven't regretted.
Jade

Postby Kay » 6th January 2011, 09:50

Jade,

Thank you so much, God bless you.
Kay

Postby Maybe » 6th January 2011, 16:00

I am just wondering if referring a maid is the same thing as referring a maid center. I am not sure how much influence maid centers have on the workers they produce.

My experience is its better to be careful with getting a maid from some maid center just because someone had a good experience with one of them.

Its better to get an actual maid referred to you. So don't get your hopes too high on this one Kay. See if you can get an actual person referred to you. Besides the maid centers are trying to selling something. Jade, that is probably a great maid center!
Maybe

Postby Nkumbo resource maid centre; » 29th August 2013, 06:47

We train maids and nannies, we are in roma ngwerere road 122B!!
Nkumbo resource maid centre;

Postby Papa » 29th August 2013, 10:33

It is better to engage a maid from from a known source and with proper reference. Please pay her well and treat her well. You will see how they become a part of your family. There is always a chance to engage a wrong one, if you hire them from a professional agency. But this may not be a generalised comment. Maids coming with personal references are very very good. But one has to pay well and treat them well.
Papa

Postby Machismo » 29th August 2013, 21:30

Papa, you sound like a decent human being. Although to be honest, your ID threw me off because I expect most decent human beings in Zambia to be women.
Machismo

Postby Papa » 30th August 2013, 06:40

Machismo wrote :
> Papa, you sound like a decent human being. Although to be honest, your ID
> threw me off because I expect most decent human beings in Zambia to be
> women.

Thank you. I am. Decent!
Papa

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 30th August 2013, 20:19

Do these maids look beautiful because its almost an unspoken zambian secret that a sexy maid always ends up being screwed. When i was a little boy our maid used to let me play with her mammary glands and i think this is what turned me into the randy nkungulume i am today. I have noticed the smart wives in Zambia always hire an old maid or a relative from the husbands side to prevent the husband chopping the maid.
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby ♠♣♥♦ ♠♣♥♦ » 30th August 2013, 20:32

[quote="Slumdog shalapungu"]When i was a little boy our maid used to let me play with her mammary glands and i think this is what turned me into the randy nkungulume i am today.[/quote]

But these DZ psycho analysis sessions mwandi! Now everything falls into place. We now know why ba Shalapungu is a misogynistic, bigoted pervert today.
♠♣♥♦ ♠♣♥♦

Postby The Thought » 31st August 2013, 22:18

Slumdog is right,.....

Stop pretending,.....!

Ask any man if they had a hand or say in hiring the maid,....

98% will tell you no...
The Thought

Postby Chimbombo » 1st September 2013, 05:53

The Thought iwe, do you have a job?? how do you find time to ask 98% of Zambian men these silly questions? but ba ngwele imwe
Chimbombo

Postby oliver » 1st September 2013, 07:38

Kay, I warn and advise you. Please napapata dont get one from a so called maid centre. They are useless,totally ill trained
You are better with someone u can find close by or from kumunzu, 1 u can groom. Maid centres nibakawalala chabe
oliver

Postby Nineteen ninety nine » 1st September 2013, 08:02

Oliver

You sound like a perfectly intelligent and educated town dweller. But yours is just an opinion.

Actually, I kind of agree with you on those totally useless maids. But check this out. I 'm not a proponent of the kumunzi maid either. I don't know what has happened to this country of ours. There was a day when you could rely on that maid from kumunzi. But not anymore. On average, it takes the kumumzi girl (at least I suspect most kumunzi maids are female) about 5 to 8 weeks to be totally corrupted in these urban areas. If you ask, I think it is the proliferation of the Internet.

Not even two months ago, I over-heard two maid-looking girls who seemed like it had not even been four days since they landed in Lusaka from the village. And these two girls were discussing Facebook. I said to myself, this is the end of civilization as we know it.
Nineteen ninety nine

Postby Needs Housemaid from Zambia for Kuwait » 5th October 2014, 11:26

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a Kuwait + Lebanon – based housemaid recruiter from Africa to Kuwait or Lebanon.

I will send you the Visa & Ticket for the selected housemaid; you will make them fly in Kuwait & Lebanon.

You will send me CVs of housemaid interested to work in Kuwait or Lebanon as a housemaid at least for 2 years.

If you are interested to run the business please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at

for business details.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Md. Abul Bashar Azad
CEO
Attachments
Azad.JPG
Azad.JPG (25.99 KiB) Viewed 3723 times
Needs Housemaid from Zambia for Kuwait

Postby shanks » 5th October 2014, 12:01

Before people get all excited and start bolting to submit resumes do some due dilligence first.

1. Have the man give you his personal details and have these checked out by his country of origin, interpol and other law enforcement agencies both nationally and internationally.

2. Speak to people from IOM, the UN agency that deals with migration and illegal trafficing for neferious purposes. Make sure everything is on the up and up.

3. Get a clear job description, expectations and work hours. Lest you become a live-in-slave. Note that slavery is still rampant in the middle east. You might have an 84 hour working week and have to serve your boss and his friends sexually too.

Find out the horror stories from Filipino maids in the middle east.

PS be prepared to live in a country that allows no alcohol, doesn't allow women to drive (even in emergencies), doesn't allow you to practice any faith but Islam. All punishment is traditionally corporal!

CAREFULL my sisters!
shanks

Postby shanks » 5th October 2014, 12:07

PPS in Islam, a person that is not Moslem can be treated as badly as the master wants. One is not considered human unless one is Moslem.

They can and will ill treat you as they like without qualm.

Why do you think they want to hire Christians and non moslems? No guilt and no remorse! They can do as they please and not have to worry about going to hell.

BE WARNED!!!
shanks

Postby Umupombo » 5th October 2014, 19:18

WARNING: If you are shipped to any arab country as a maid, you will not be a maid but a slave.

And don't ever say Umupombo never warn ya!
Umupombo

Next Page

Return to Government (Ministries, Police, Departments, Offices)