Just what's wrong with Spar Supermarket??

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Just what's wrong with Spar Supermarket??

Postby The Chief Chaffer » 30th November 2012, 23:26

Dear Zambia,

It was on some local news bulletin that I learnt of Spar Supermarket Zambia being charged some Millions of Kwachas for displaying for sale items that were way too expired! I kept thinking what's wrong with this store? In Lusaka, I'm familiar with their stores in Soweto trading area, at Downtown shopping complex as well as at Crossroads. And truth be told, compared to similar stores like Shoprite and Pick n Pay, Spar is expensive, not as clean, and who knows what else! Can someone tell me what's wrong with this Store????
The Chief Chaffer

Re: Just what's wrong with Spar Supermarket??

Postby Factory worker » 1st December 2012, 00:13

Dear Chaffer

Here in Zambia we have an environment known as buyer-beware. You walk into any store at your own risk. You and only you, are responsible for checking things like expiration dates, freshness, foul odors, thieving cashiers, etc.
Factory worker

JscTYeGIosYvSDJjgFL

Postby Benemar » 14th June 2013, 22:41

the net is great.. get onto some chat sites where you may be able to find others aware of this disesae. then, take it from there advertise on the net, in stores and be sure to involve yourfamily and maybe encourage them to bring others along on the day try and have activities that relate to the crowd and age groups and it should be a success
Benemar

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 15th June 2013, 20:20

Spar is cool the one to avoid is shoprite unless you want to tulula yourself with their food that is so old it should be in history books or dug up at some archaelogical site. And the crazy thing is Zambians love the rotten old food because when i went to buy some food from the counter I smelt the rice and it smelt like a chishala at soweto market but some chap next to me was like yes yes its good. Zambians have bullet proof lined stomach lining from all the training of eating expired food .
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby Shopper » 15th June 2013, 23:38

Shalapungu boi
on your word, I will avoid this Shoprite toilet the way I avoid streets known for cheap hookers.
Shopper

Postby savvy » 15th June 2013, 23:46

Slumdog shalapungu wrote :
> Spar is cool the one to avoid is shoprite unless you want to tulula
> yourself with their food that is so old it should be in history books or
> dug up at some archaelogical site. And the crazy thing is Zambians love the
> rotten old food because when i went to buy some food from the counter I
> smelt the rice and it smelt like a chishala at soweto market but some chap
> next to me was like yes yes its good. Zambians have bullet proof lined
> stomach lining from all the training of eating expired food .

Shalapungu, Spar is owned by white Africans so I suggest you stick with Shoprite. Better put your money where your mouth is and eat expired foods and die than shop from a white owned place. Now that is the pan African I'd like to see; one who died without a cause...
savvy

Postby Shopper » 15th June 2013, 23:52

hey now, what say you Shalapungu boi?? Are you going to sell out your fellow pan African die-hards by giving your hard earned kwacha to a bunch of white dudes? Talk to me my boy. As Ms Savvy says, maybe you should stick to your guns and frequent the Shoprite toilet, just to spite the white man. Who owns the toilet, by the way?
Shopper

Postby slum lord » 16th June 2013, 15:18

Spar is a franchise that has been sold to several people. If you want, all you need is $100,000 and a spar is yours.

What one does with the franchise is ones own business. Most of the chaps that operate the franchise are numb skulls that over order, over stock, disregard franchise rules on stock management and general store management. They mess it all up in the details and small issues and then the store falls to pieces.

Shoprite is a group of farmers and manufacturers in RSA that got together to market their goods under one roof. The fact that a few Zambinos own "shares" in shoprite Zambia doesn't make it Zambian owned.

Both are not stores but warehouse shops.

You fell for their con and still do every time you walk into a shop.
slum lord

Postby Shopper » 16th June 2013, 20:39

Shalapungu boi,
I'm now told that you are shit out of luck. The say both that shoprite toilet and your favorite food source Spar are creations of the white man. So now either you humble yourself and hand over your cash to the white man or you starve your ass. The choice is yours, my boy.
Shopper

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 16th June 2013, 21:48

Bu ngwele bwama zambians now they are claiming food comes from the white man . Ba sheeti i bet you get down on your knees and thank the muzungu for tute, breakfast meal and rice because its white. U chimbwi uyi will letelela you .
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby Shopper » 16th June 2013, 22:02

Shalapungu,
are you stupid or what? You confessed to shopping at Spar. And the joint is owned by the white man. The same white man you always talk shit about. My boy Shalapungu, why is it that whenever you come face to face with your own hypocrisy you start biting your fat tongue?
Shopper

Postby slumdog shalapungu » 17th June 2013, 12:58

Shopper you are a retard.do you even know what you writing. Are you a normal person
slumdog shalapungu

Postby Loaded » 5th February 2016, 19:33

slumdog shalapungu wrote :
> Shopper you are a retard.do you even know what you writing. Are you a
> normal person

you retarded son of a dog
Loaded

Return to Government (Ministries, Police, Departments, Offices)