Hook Up

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Hook Up

Postby Kelvin Phiri » 30th September 2015, 16:30

Dear Zambia,

I am a guly age 25 years looking for a girl. any one bt aged between 20 and 24 years contanct me or text on 0961555950
Kelvin Phiri

Re: Hook Up

Postby Jackpot Wina Banda » 30th September 2015, 16:45

Mr. Phiri,
what girl in her right mind would want to date a grade 9 school-leaver like yourself? If I were you, I'd take some night classes in English writing and then go online pretending to be an UNZA drop-out. You don't want to say UNZA graduate because then the girl will ask to see your degree.

Hey, don't mention it. I'm only trying to teach you the tricks of the trade.
Jackpot Wina Banda

Postby K Phiri » 30th September 2015, 23:02

I Dont Need Your Foolish Opinion Who Do You To Teach
K Phiri

Postby K Phiri » 30th September 2015, 23:22

You Are Foolish I Dont Need Your Stupit Tricks I A M Who I A M .who Do You Want To Teach Have Maners Idiot
K Phiri

Postby Jackpot Wina Banda » 30th September 2015, 23:51

Mr. Phiri

My advice is free of charge. You will be foolish not to accept it. Look here my boy, your stupidity is so thick it could drop a cow dead. It is time you invest in a few things here and their that will at least give you the appearance of having some brains between those two big ears of yours. You want a girl, don't you? Girls don't like thick headed dull chaps.

After we polish up your English we can move on to educating you in the manners of a gentleman. You sound quite as uncivilised as a baboon from Gwembe valley. That too has got to change before you can capture the heart of any girl.
Jackpot Wina Banda

Postby Jackpot Wina Banda » 30th September 2015, 23:56

Mr. Phiri

This being part of your English lesson, let me correct a few blunders in my earlier post. Now pay attention. Don't start to day dream and scratch your testicles when I'm teaching you. Do you hear me, boy?

CORRECTION:
My advice is free of charge. You will be foolish not to accept it. Look here my boy, your stupidity is so thick it could drop a cow dead. It is time you invest in a few things here and there, that will at least give you the appearance of having some brains between those two big ears of yours. You want a girl, don't you? Girls don't like thickheaded dull chaps.

After we polish up your English we can move on to educating you in the manners of a gentleman. You sound as uncivilised as a baboon from Gwembe valley. That too has got to change before you can capture the heart of any girl.
Jackpot Wina Banda

Postby K Phiri » 1st October 2015, 11:44

Mr banda why do You want to waste time talking aboult your friends .please man find something to do if you are educated go and be a teacher. you have gone behold limites please i dont want trouble i respect fools to avoide noise Mr Wina i fear nobody but i respect people who respect me as well i didnt ask for your advise please live me alone i a m a GOD fearing person spear me with your insults please i beg you ba banda
K Phiri

Postby LADY K » 1st October 2015, 12:11

Ba jackpot i hate people who talk aboult other peoples affairs jst go and play zambian lotto and win like your name.sametimes i wonder why GOD created people like you .honest it was beter if he made you a dog because you dont think like a human being mwandi let k phiri be you are a desgrance to human nature.ba phiri dont mined him pray to God he will give you whant you want forgive him dont case him but bless him you are a good man ba kel phiri
LADY K

Postby King James » 1st October 2015, 12:22

Iwe Jakpot diwe imbwa let him be wants wrong with your head you are foolish ba kelvin phiri please forgive him he is not nomal mapolo yako chi jakpot wina matuvi banda
King James

Postby Jackpot Wina Banda » 1st October 2015, 16:03

Mr Phiri,
On the strength of the King and Lady K's stern advice, I will cease and desist all my attempts to educate you and I will leave you unfettered, to pursue your fornication with those 20 year old girls. If you can find one.

Good luck.
Jackpot Wina Banda

Postby Jackpot Wina Banda » 1st October 2015, 18:01

Misters and Misses Phiri, King and Lady K,

Yes I already said I'm going to cease and desist but as a professional counselor, I cannot resist to give one more piece of advice to the three of you.

It appears to me you all went to the same primary school. I can tell by your similar spelling mistakes. My advice is that you go demand a refund from your English teacher. He's a crook. He didn't teach you much but he took your money. That is not right! I mean, you all fumble these spellings with such a distinct similarity it's as if the same con man English teacher sat you in one row and taught you how to butcher spellings. That crook has got to pay!
Jackpot Wina Banda

Postby Does strawberry Fanta make any sense mwebantu?? » 26th October 2015, 23:00

Kelvin Phiri wrote :
> Dear Zambia,
>
> I am a guly age 25 years looking for a girl. any one bt aged between 20 and
> 24 years contanct me or text on 0961555950

Mr. phiri, how is your search for easy sex going? Have you found a cheap enough prostitute yet? Please give us the latest update.
Does strawberry Fanta make any sense mwebantu??

Return to Hospitality (Hotels, lodges, motels, bush camps, etc.)