rubbish food and service at CHICKEN ZONE EMBASSY MAKENI

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

rubbish food and service at CHICKEN ZONE EMBASSY MAKENI

Postby Mundia » 19th August 2010, 12:01

Dear Zambia,

I would like to share this terrible experience i encounterd by the management at chicken zone takeaway place in makeni. on a tuesday around lunch time a few months ago, i decided to go and by some lunch from this takeaway, to my suprise the owner who told me to wait for ten minutes till my food was ready.it took 30 minutes for the food to get ready and when i decided to ask what caused the delay the lady told me your food will be ready cant you be patient. she answered me in a rude way and started talking to her employees in lozi about me saying who does this man think he is, why cant he be patient he thinks he is a vip or something. without them realising that i myself am lozi. after collecting my food when i started eating the chicken was precooked and the chips were rubbish and raw. after waiting for so long and getting a rude response. its so sad that we have such terrible customer services in zambia. ill never ever go to such a pace like this ever.rubbish service and rubbish food!!
Mundia

Re: rubbish food and service at CHICKEN ZONE EMBASSY MAKENI

Postby dalitso » 19th August 2010, 16:26

Shame customer clientele in our country its sad.
dalitso

Postby Kantu » 19th August 2010, 17:15

Mundia,

I would not trust to eat food prepared by anyone as you described. If she told you ten minutes and the food takes more than 30 mins, you have every right to complain. and if she was a business lady with half a brain, best she should do at that point is to apologize for the delay. A business owner who is interested in pleasing her customers would even offer you a little free something. Like a free serving of fries or something like that.

My advise to you is don't do back to that place! Although I would also strongly advise you to refrain from eating uncooked chicken. You complained the fact that the chicken was precooked. Normally that's how you eat chicken, not raw.
Kantu

Postby muzo » 4th September 2010, 09:02

shame...my friend what a terrible experiece. dont go back their!!
muzo

Postby Street loiterer » 17th February 2015, 18:43

Is this toilet serving food still in business?
Street loiterer

Postby Bone crusher » 17th February 2015, 21:36

Throwing in the words 'chicken' and 'zone' together in the name of an eatery shows a severe lack of business savvy.
Bone crusher

Postby Nkono » 25th August 2015, 21:07

[quote="Mundia"]Dear Zambia,

I would like to share this terrible experience i encounterd by the management at chicken zone takeaway place in makeni. on a tuesday around lunch time a few months ago, i decided to go and by some lunch from this takeaway, to my suprise the owner who told me to wait for ten minutes till my food was ready.it took 30 minutes for the food to get ready and when i decided to ask what caused the delay the lady told me your food will be ready cant you be patient. she answered me in a rude way and started talking to her employees in lozi about me saying who does this man think he is, why cant he be patient he thinks he is a vip or something. without them realising that i myself am lozi. after collecting my food when i started eating the chicken was precooked and the chips were rubbish and raw. after waiting for so long and getting a rude response. its so sad that we have such terrible customer services in zambia. ill never ever go to such a pace like this ever.rubbish service and rubbish food!![/quote]

In the name of all that is holy!!!! what a disgusting filthy low class eatery!!!!!
Nkono

Postby mud slinger » 1st March 2016, 23:07

[quote="Nkono"][quote="Mundia"]Dear Zambia,

I would like to share this terrible experience i encounterd by the management at chicken zone takeaway place in makeni. on a tuesday around lunch time a few months ago, i decided to go and by some lunch from this takeaway, to my suprise the owner who told me to wait for ten minutes till my food was ready.it took 30 minutes for the food to get ready and when i decided to ask what caused the delay the lady told me your food will be ready cant you be patient. she answered me in a rude way and started talking to her employees in lozi about me saying who does this man think he is, why cant he be patient he thinks he is a vip or something. without them realising that i myself am lozi. after collecting my food when i started eating the chicken was precooked and the chips were rubbish and raw. after waiting for so long and getting a rude response. its so sad that we have such terrible customer services in zambia. ill never ever go to such a pace like this ever.rubbish service and rubbish food!![/quote]

In the name of all that is holy!!!! what a disgusting filthy low class eatery!!!!![/quote]

If it wasn't tragic it would be funny
mud slinger

Return to Hospitality (Hotels, lodges, motels, bush camps, etc.)