HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE AT COUNTRY PUB

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE AT COUNTRY PUB

Postby MAUREEN » 9th July 2011, 23:15

Dear Zambia,

The owner of Country Pub needs to be taught a lesson one day. She is rude to clients and has no remorse what so ever if things go wrong.
My nephew had a wedding and just when the bridal party was about to come in the areana with their dance, power went off. This place has no generator nor even just simple latern lamps!! We sat in the dark for almost 2 hours and this woman was nowhere to be seen. Lucky for us,one of the guests who works for Zesco saved the day by calling someone.
The lady did not even have the courtesy to give a discount after this ordeal.
There were a lot of people at this wedding who were disappointed and these people will tell their friends and they will tell their friends.Bad for business
MAUREEN

Re: HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE AT COUNTRY PUB

Postby Oral Fixation » 10th July 2011, 03:01

Maureen,

where is this same country club so i can steer clear of it?
Oral Fixation

Postby JCK » 10th July 2011, 19:49

somewhere lilayi road i think just on the corner? is that right Maureen? havent been there for years too far out for me
JCK

Postby hanene » 11th July 2011, 14:16

the more money one makes the more they lose track of their roots.well the owner of that place has now become fummy.anyway,shes ripped all that cash and house from the Owners of andrews motel.i wonder why such a beautiful place has no gen set and this is all because she doesnt care anymore bout customers.I have noticed that even her daughters are so silly to customers.
hope she could get back on track.probably thats why the second hubby ran away from her.
hanene

Postby Enzo » 11th July 2011, 17:46

Dear Maureen,

This should teach you a lesson. I always tell people to invite a group of ba kaponya to their wedding. If anything goes wrong, the kaponya take the law into their own hands. Let's learn to utilize our unemployed youth please.
Enzo

Return to Hospitality (Hotels, lodges, motels, bush camps, etc.)