Oyadepo & winners

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Oyadepo & winners

Postby viva » 12th October 2011, 08:53

Dear Zambia,

i was shocked when i saw the posters around kamwala area and the rest of the city. it is actually worse than the campaign posters. puting more than 10 posters in one small area!! thats just insane, i was just wondering how much they have spent. i believe this is one of the richest men in nigeria but as a clergy i dont know how much he assists the poor. i hear hes got security like a president. To all winners church goers lets hope you will remove the posters just as u put them coz its all bout Oyadepo.
viva

Re: Oyadepo & winners

Postby Ha ! » 12th October 2011, 09:33

Viva, i agree with you.I believe christianity is primarily a function of charity,it all started with God giving His only son to die for all you wretched sinners :-) , i am a protestant and have nothing againsnt pentecotals but they tend to live in the clouds and shameless at that, catholics are exemplary in their charity and acts of kindness ,i am sure that is what the Lord prescribed.
Ha !

Postby Bloggerson » 12th October 2011, 09:34

@Viva, stop hating. koma ngani mwebo.
Bloggerson

Postby viva » 12th October 2011, 12:03

Bloggerson am not hating all am trying to say is,imagine a wall space of bout 5 x 4metres all filled with the same poster,u mean u cant see it on just one? come on nangu ni advertising
viva

Postby Honst Nigerian » 12th October 2011, 14:10

Oyadepo, why didn't he go to Malawi? Or South Africa? He's heard Zambians are gullible and easy to get money from, whereas in Malawi, the population is relatively poor so it's not worth his time!
Honst Nigerian

Return to Hospitality (Hotels, lodges, motels, bush camps, etc.)