Man stabbed woman that gave him HIV

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Man stabbed woman that gave him HIV

Postby Concerned » 14th September 2012, 18:24

Dear Zambia,

There is a story in the news about a man who stabbed a woman to death after she told him that she was HIV positive (from what I understand, she told him shortly after they had sex). His position on why he did it was (paraphrasing) "She killed me so I killed her back".

What are your thoughts on this situation? What do you think about his defense?
Concerned

Re: Man stabbed woman that gave him HIV

Postby Mebo » 14th September 2012, 18:49

Yaba! lekeni ukunsekesha nindwala mumala ine.. mulekalipa... lol. Ha ha ha ha.. Are people really serious nowadays?
Mebo

Postby Historian » 14th September 2012, 19:10

This would be sad if she was lying or just messing with him. Imagine if the autopsy comes out that she was HIV positive. I think he has a better chance pleading temporal insanity.

I think he's going to prison for a long, long time and he's going to be Bubba's date for the prom pretty much every night not to mention getting the hell beat out of him on a regular basis and I think he made a huge mistake in killing her.

Over the past number of years a lot of folks who were exposed to HIV didn't get it and there have been some medical advances in regard to HIV and serious illnesses but he's DONE.

Whether he is tested and found to have HIV or not, he's a murderer

It is so tempting to take the law into one's hands and I understand it to some extent and I've read comments from some of our regulars here who claim they would kill anyone who abused/molested their child and I understand the hate and the anger and the desire to kill or make someone suffer for it.

However, if your ass is sitting in prison for years and years and years because some m'f'cker harmed your child or wife or mom or sister or girlfriend...then you aren't going to be there for them at the time she/he needs you most.

You're going to be locked-up.

If get off scot free, this will open the floodgates and they say will be a precedent. Imagine how many wives will kill their husbands in Zambia :) Don't wanna give anyone any idea hahahaha
Historian

Postby Fair » 14th September 2012, 19:17

If this dude gets a good lawyer he can get off with a slap on the wrist. They can argue it as a crime of passion. Temporary insanity. Justifiable homicide. Or any of that clever lawyer bull shit. They key for this dude is the caliber of his legal representation.

As for me, if this happened to me, at the very least, I would beat the living crap out of that ho. If you got HIV, just tell me before consummation and we can go our separate ways.
Fair

Postby Thinker » 14th September 2012, 19:24

I m trying to figure how events may have unfolded. They finish having sex, so then she tells him. Then he says, just wait here let me go to the kitchen to get you a drink.

Dude comes back with a knife. Or maybe he kept a swiss army by the bed side, and it all happened too fast. Maybe it was an Ice Pick like "Basic Instinct".

I agree with what the last person said, it depends on his legal term in other words how deep in pockets are.
Thinker

Postby Thinker » 14th September 2012, 19:32

Jus googled it. He actually used a Kitchen Knife.

Description:Larry Dunn Jr. described a fit of rage as he talked about the moment that he grabbed a kitchen knife and killed his mistress. The 36-year old is charged with murder after confessing to killing 28-year Cicely Bolden inside her Dallas apartment last week. He says he snapped when she told him she was HIV positive.

His mistress, so it means he was cheating. The real victims here are his wife and his children. He had unprotected sex. Poetic Justice
Thinker

Postby Fair » 14th September 2012, 19:41

Thinker,
you were on the right track in listing the victims, but you stopped short.

Like you, I have no sympathy for cheaters. So mistress got what was coming to her. and the cheating bastard deserves the electric chair,, if they don't execute by firing squad over there in Texas. But the family of the mistress are also victims of this tragedy.
Fair

Postby Thinker » 14th September 2012, 19:44

Come to think about it. He would be hoping that she infected him, because if he is not infected he is screwed. What a predicament. For you not to be jailed, it must been found that he has HIV.

Infected with HIV = Maybe No Jail time, but will live with it for the rest of his life

No HIV = Gets locked up and will probably get HIV from the inmates there.

I think the saying " Stuck between a rock and a hard place" is approppriate here.
Thinker

Postby Kat » 14th September 2012, 19:51

She deserved it. HIV shorten's life. Yes she killed him, so he killed her.

If she fed the man a poison that would slowly kill him, and he could not be treated for it, she would be charged for premeditated murder. It's the same thing here.

In Zambia, we call it a slow puncture.
Kat

Postby Fair » 14th September 2012, 20:00

Thinker,
Are you sure? If you are given a choice to live the rest of your life in prison but HIV free or to live free under the bondage of HIV, which would you choose??

hey don’t look at me, I’m not sure which one I’d choose.
Fair

Postby Thinker » 14th September 2012, 20:12

@ Fair - That is tough one. Espercially here in Zambia.
Thinker

Postby Thinker » 14th September 2012, 20:15

If i had a gun to my head, i would choose to live free under the bondage of HIV.
Thinker

Postby Fair » 14th September 2012, 20:25

Thinker,

At least you are honest. I think it's fair to say that anyone of us, if we find ourselves in a situation we never imagined before, we learn to live with it.

I speak on a regular basis, with a dude who came back from the war in Afghanistan. An ex Navy guy. With one leg missing from the knee down and the other missing the whole foot. This dude had been an avid athlete and outdoors guy all his life. And all of a sudden he's in a wheel chair. He has since come to terms with his situation and is living a perfectly normal life.
Fair

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 15th September 2012, 06:53

Did he win any medals at the paralympics?
Slumdog Shalapungu

zfixiUsTyoHLpwNgYnB

Postby Kartik » 4th December 2012, 13:22

Interesting post, Jenna. Albert sounds like he was ahead of his time in many asctpes. That portrait .it does look a bit like Richard Armitage the hair style is similar to the one Richard sported when playing Percy Courtenay in Marie Lloyd, Queen of the Music Hall ;0)
Kartik

Postby Tact » 5th December 2012, 22:40

Concerned wrote :
> Dear Zambia,
>
> There is a story in the news about a man who stabbed a woman to death after
> she told him that she was HIV positive (from what I understand, she told
> him shortly after they had sex). His position on why he did it was
> (paraphrasing) "She killed me so I killed her back".
>
> What are your thoughts on this situation? What do you think about his
> defense?

This is why I tell all the kaponya I counsel, that before they have sex with a new girlfriend, verify that girl's HIV status.

And since I'm dealing with ba kaponya, I makes sure I tell them that when it comes to HIV, negative is a positive thing and positive is a negative thing.

If I see that they are confused I say, minus equals good and plus equals bad.

And if they are still confused I tell them, just stop having sex you stupid damn idiots!
Tact

Postby SomeGuy » 6th December 2012, 04:39

Dear Tact

Your comment reminds me of the scene early in the 'The Dictator' movie where the fellow is given his HIV test results but of course the Dictator has changed the rules of the language in the land so that both negative and positive are his name, so the patient is not sure whether to be happy or not, if anyone has seen the movie that scene and the play of emotions over that mans face was priceless.
SomeGuy

Postby Damn! » 23rd April 2015, 00:22

[quote="Tact"]

This is why I tell all the kaponya I counsel, that before they have sex with a new girlfriend, verify that girl's HIV status.

And since I'm dealing with ba kaponya, I makes sure I tell them that when it comes to HIV, negative is a positive thing and positive is a negative thing.

If I see that they are confused I say, minus equals good and plus equals bad.

And if they are still confused I tell them, just stop having sex you stupid damn idiots![/quote]
Damn!

Return to Hospitality (Hotels, lodges, motels, bush camps, etc.)