Racism at Jolly Boys Backpackers In Livingstone

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Why private charters flights are so expensive?

Postby lonymnmoivema » 11th May 2013, 07:42

Why these private charters are so expensive? What is included in their cost?
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
lonymnmoivema
 


Re: Racism at Jolly Boys Backpackers In Livingstone

Postby Fititi » 11th May 2013, 15:21

What? Never ever do that in Zambia Andrew. They can do it in SA. Look, anyone willing to expose this with evidence, get in touch. We have high tech evidence collection tools ever used and will not disclose them here.

Please get in touch and we will provide them. Karen Mills, you are not far away from our branch in East London. It doesn't matter what colour you in the interest of humanity, we are are ready for the evidence and we are ready to battle it out with Jolly back Packers in court on our expense.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Fititi
 

Re: Racism at Jolly Boys Backpackers In Livingstone

Postby Interested » 20th May 2013, 16:06

Interesting to note that in this letter you claim that archie "sadly died in a road accident in Sth Africa".

explain to us how he was seen in Lusaka earlier in the Year then?
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Interested
 

Re: Racism at Jolly Boys Backpackers In Livingstone

Postby Baskopo » 20th May 2013, 18:29

Interested

I don't understand. Are you claiming to have seen a ghost? What's your beef?
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Baskopo
 

Re: Racism at Jolly Boys Backpackers In Livingstone

Postby Guest » 17th June 2013, 22:42

Has racism improved at Jolly Boys or has it gotten worse?
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Guest
 

Re: Racism at Jolly Boys Backpackers In Livingstone

Postby Paul H » 30th June 2013, 15:56

To all of you, I have stayed at Jollyboys in Liviningstone on 4 separate occasions in the last 5 years. I have never spotted any racism from the White Owners. I once witnessed a white Zambian Guy calling the Black government, but I guess that was more to do with government than colour of skin. I am white and lived in Zambia from birth until I was 14, I know live in the UK and visit as often as I can. The thing is, I am White and my friends in Zambia are Black, fact! Go to Livingstone, visit Jollyboys and enjoy it!!
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Paul H
 

Re: Racism at Jolly Boys Backpackers In Livingstone

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 30th June 2013, 16:09

Listening to a white man about racism is like listening to a schutzstaffel soldier talking about jewish culture in a kibbutz.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Slumdog shalapungu
 

Re: Racism at Jolly Boys Backpackers In Livingstone

Postby livingstone resident » 5th August 2013, 16:49

Mr Mwamba,
You either don't have much information or you are curbing the disgusting behavior of Jollyboys management. I for one was actually not allowed to lodge there so what you sound like is a paid up Zambian who actually can mistreat his fellow for a Penny.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
livingstone resident
 

Re: Racism at Jolly Boys Backpackers In Livingstone

Postby Pride » 5th August 2013, 17:46

To be hated because you are black is as bad as being hated because you are a woman or being hated because you are Muslim or being hated because you are Gay ar being hated because of your ethnicity and tribe. It comes more easily to the human heart to Love than to hate said Nelson Mandela. So why do people make their lives so difficult by "hating" implacably others. Do what comes naturally instead.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Pride
 

Re: Racism at Jolly Boys Backpackers In Livingstone

Postby Seasoned » 5th August 2013, 17:52

People who hate or who try to de-humanize others, do so because they have lost a part of their own humanity. You cannot be a self-assured, self-loving human being and hate another human being for who they are.

And people who hate others always try to justify their hate or to amsk their hate under the guise of religion or some other silly nonsense.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Seasoned
 

Re: Racism at Jolly Boys Backpackers In Livingstone

Postby Enlightenment » 5th August 2013, 18:24

I don't understand how a human being can look at oneself knowing that they have deep hatred in their hearts. I suspect it is guilt. The guilt of knowing deep within oneself that that human emotion is not aligned with human reason. It is a disconnect that causes a schism within the inner self and that breeds the pain and self-loathing. But I believe even the self-loathing are redeemable by the compassion of the balanced and adjusted individual that is self-loving and self-confident. Racism is only skin deep.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Enlightenment
 

Re: Racism at Jolly Boys Backpackers In Livingstone

Postby Lusaka Resident » 5th August 2013, 23:42

livingstone resident wrote :
....blah blah blah who actually can
> mistreat his fellow for a Penny.

There we go again. Use of the word MISTREAT! Enough of listening to the same politicians trying to score political mileage by carefully choosing inappropriate words, and enough of reading the same newspapers who quote these same politicians. Get your own words and back them up. The word is mistreat is overused, and is not an accurate representation of racism, if any, that occurs in this country daily.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Lusaka Resident
 

Re: Racism at Jolly Boys Backpackers In Livingstone

Postby Mporokoso Resident » 6th August 2013, 01:17

Lusaka Resident

You sound awfully offended by the word “mistreat”. Tell me your story, boi. Are you one of those slave-driver store keepers who has been accused of mistreating his workers on many occasions? I don’t know why you would take such offence to a mundane word like that.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Mporokoso Resident
 

Re: Racism at Jolly Boys Backpackers In Livingstone

Postby Kansanshi Resident » 6th August 2013, 02:32

hey boys, can I also join the residents club?? Where Mwinilunga resident at? and has anyone seen that Chililabombwe resident?
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Kansanshi Resident
 

Re: Racism at Jolly Boys Backpackers In Livingstone

Postby Lusaka Resident » 6th August 2013, 07:06

Mporokoso Resident wrote :
> Lusaka Resident
>
> You sound awfully offended by the word “mistreat”. Tell me your story, boi.
> Are you one of those slave-driver store keepers who has been accused of
> mistreating his workers on many occasions? I don’t know why you would take
> such offence to a mundane word like that.

Good morning.

No, I'm not. But the word is overused and misused. Media propaganda to shoot the sitting ducks who have no real defence against the careless use of the word.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Lusaka Resident
 

Re: Racism at Jolly Boys Backpackers In Livingstone

Postby Itezhi tezhi Resident » 6th August 2013, 07:38

My good friend Namwala Resident tells me that him and Mpika Resident were out visiting Lundazi Resident when all of a sudden here comes Sesheki Resident with his partner in crime Kasama Resident. The two of them started cussing and using profanity like there’s no tomorrow. And this whole brouhaha was because Mazabuka Resident and Kapiri Mposhi Resident were in cahoots with Petauke Resident who was having an adulterous affair with that no-good Chinsali Resident!!!
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Itezhi tezhi Resident
 

Re: Racism at Jolly Boys Backpackers In Livingstone

Postby The loitering idolater » 11th September 2015, 00:13

How is the racism these days at Jolly Boys? Have those racist boys been converted to civilization yet?
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
The loitering idolater
 

Previous Page

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Return to Hospitality (Hotels, lodges, motels, bush camps, etc.)