black african american men

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: black african american men

Postby Guest » 26th March 2014, 18:14

Just a few famous black men who are only interested in white women. Ice-T, Dr Dre, Tiki Barber, Cuba Gooding Jr, Taye Diggs, Reggie Bush and Robert Griffin.

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 26th March 2014, 18:51

Ma rubbish , i ask for stats you give me a celeb story . Mwana you are not michael Jordan you are pwele who know one knows. I have been to america and I have seen the beckies you chaps are wifing up. Mwana improve your women picking skills because the majority of the chaps I know wifing non black women are not a sucess story , they like to invoke celebs in order to give credence to their muzungu anikondelism. Ati jordan mwana you are a jordan katembula not michael jordan, utungisa nsapato ku stango wearing bootleg jordans from fong kong . Pweles love to name drop celebs while living stunted growth lives because they think living vicariously through celebs .
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby Like it or not » 26th March 2014, 19:06

The list is much longer.... including successful Black men and women with names not easily recognizable

Singer John Legend is dating a girl. She is Thai-Norwegian.

Seal and Heidi Klum were married for 8 years before his dumb ass cheated on her.

Naomi Campbell is dating a Russian billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin.

Janet Jackson is dating a dude from Qatar

Dr. Dre is married to a white girl Nicole Young

Actress Alfre Woodard is married to writer Roderick Spencer, a white man.

Donna Summer’s husband is Italian or Greek or something, but not Black.

Celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck is married to a Black girl Gelila Assefa

George Lucas is married to a Black girl Mellody Hobson, who is a heavyweight financial wizard in her own right.

Sidney Poitier has been married to his wife Joanna Shimkus for 35 years. He is Black, she is white.

Halle Berry is now dating French actor Olivier Martinez, after several previous relationships with other non-Black men.
Like it or not

Postby Primatologist » 26th March 2014, 19:24

Monkéy shalapungu does not like this talk about famous black men marrying white women because his long running racket has been to claim that there is a war going on between blacks and whites everywhere in the world. When he has to confront any famous black man who married a white girl, it does not fit well into his demented notion of a racist world.
Primatologist

Postby addendum » 27th March 2014, 05:00

Slumdog is a simple minded animal. This is true.
addendum

Postby mr zambia » 27th March 2014, 06:02

I thought slumbitch would have about the endless black and white couples since the idiot enjoys sampling paragraphs from internet news sources.this fool is failing to google this and continues to argue up his ass.
mr zambia

Postby Game Ranger » 27th March 2014, 06:57

Mr Zambia sir, please allow me to make this guess. The madam didn't want to have sex with you last night. Am I right or am I right? That is why you are up so early in the morning and already causing havoc, isn't it? You toothless old man. What does Mrs Zambia like? If she a flower girl, buy her some flowers so she can forgive you. If she has a sweet tooth, go for that cheap chocolate from china. If she's the kind of gal who likes vitumbuwa, do accordingly. Do you understand, you bootlicking Pf cadre?
Game Ranger

Postby mr zambia » 27th March 2014, 07:34

Game ranger is that all you can think about early as this.it gives me an impression that you have got marital problems.I am a former marital councilor I might just help you.
mr zambia

Postby Pinochios long nose » 27th March 2014, 08:57

Marital councilor ? Mr zambia in order to keep up your own online facade of being accomplished please learn to spell the career. A councillor is a member of the lcal goverment so a marital councillor is a none existant job , the word you need to use is counsellor.
Pinochios long nose

Postby mr zambia » 27th March 2014, 10:00

Pinochios long nose wrote :
> Marital councilor ? Mr zambia in order to keep up your own online facade
> of being accomplished please learn to spell the career. A councillor is a
> member of the lcal goverment so a marital councillor is a none existant job
> , the word you need to use is counsellor.

Ati non existing job maybe not here in zambia but in developed nations where I am accustomed visiting every month on business visits.not forgetting I can help you with english night lessons.how can you misspell local by typing lcal.
mr zambia

Postby Ngwees not kwachas » 27th March 2014, 16:26

"...developed nations where I am accustomed visiting every month on business visits"

there he goes this shameless hyena, lying through his teeth online! iwe mr zambia, you really think we don't know you? what kind of matter occupies that space between your two big ears? is it kandolo?
Ngwees not kwachas

Postby mr nyasaland » 27th March 2014, 19:56

Mayor Patrick Cannon of Charlotte, North Carolina's largest city, was forced to resign on Wednesday after his arrest on public corruption charges. If convicted, he faces upto 20 years in prison.

Mayor Patrick Cannon is a Black american, just one in a long line of famous Black american males who have ran afoul with the law.
mr nyasaland

Postby Farmer Fred » 27th March 2014, 20:04

[quote="Pinochios long nose"]Marital councilor ? Mr zambia in order to keep up your own online facade of being accomplished please learn to spell the career. A councillor is a member of the lcal goverment so a marital councillor is a none existant job , the word you need to use is counsellor.[/quote]

Mr Zambia and the English language do not mix well. They are like oil and water. Every time the English language tries to mix with Mr Zambia, he recoils and rejects the language like the way a farm pig rejects a pen that is not filled with its own faeces.
Farmer Fred

Postby The brown hornet » 28th March 2014, 07:33

A man gets wealthy by being wealth oriented. In this process he has to hang around like minded people. If you hang around chaps obsessed with bling then you become like them, simple.

To stay wealthy one has to continue to do what wealthy people do, go where they go, read what they read ...

If the only people available that are comfortable with wealth or compatible with your intended and chosen life style happen to be, on the whole or in the majority, white, yellow, pin striped or polka dotted then that's what you'll end up with.

Life is like that. Check out your best friends and acquaintances. If the people you call your pals are ne'er do well, pessimistic, jealous, kabwata times reading, soccer fans that have ceased self improvement last read a book on their last school assignment 12 years ago, chase bleached bimbo's, live for friday and a trip to the bars in their fong yong car, are obsessed with what the 'Jonses' own, watch Nigerian movies and telemundo soap opera's... Then either you change company or you're f*cked for life.

Its that simple.

When you stop being a child, you stop doing childish things and hanging about childish people.

If your mrs becomes a 'Shaniqua' (thanks slumdog) and you want to walk the 'William Gates' road. You will divorce sooner or later.
The brown hornet

Postby Chikopo » 28th March 2014, 16:51

The brown hornet

Are you trying to tell me that Micheal Jordan's ex, Juanita Vanoy became a Shaniqua and that is why Michael Jordan decided to part with a hefty $168million in divorce settlement so he can marry the white girl Yvette Prieto? Well for all practical purposes she's white although she's really Cuban american.

But I got you, big man. Mike wanted to walk the Bill Gates way so he said to hell with Shaniqua. understood
Chikopo

Postby mr ouagadougou » 30th June 2014, 20:48

Taye Diggs, the Black American actor was married to a white girl. They split up. Now he is dating another girl. Yes, she is white too her name is Amanza Smith Brown.

His ex wife is actually Hispanic but here is Zambia we don't know no Hispanic so we just say white ka. Hey hey, let's not even pretend here. For us here in Zambia if a person is not Black or a mwenye or a china man then he is white. No ifs or buts
mr ouagadougou

Previous Page

Return to Hospitality (Hotels, lodges, motels, bush camps, etc.)