black african american men

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

black african american men

Postby mr zambia » 22nd March 2014, 06:58

Dear Zambia,

It seems to puzzle me why black african men want to marry white blond women as soon as they become famous and start earning huge amounts of money.from basketball players to movie stars the list is endless.I know some of these blackmen gold and diamond chains are a sign of success surely then a white blond woman must be trophy.

Why are they afraid of marrying their own black sisters,maybe they are afraid of being bewitched by eating a special meal known as wamudiyesa which makes you become a zombie.some of these blacks paid a price for being a muzungu anikonda such OJ Simson, today regrets for marrying a whitewoman.
mr zambia

Re: black african american men

Postby chawama » 22nd March 2014, 08:29

Mr zambia kamudala there you go again,why do have so much hatred towards other races.
chawama

Postby joe the fuck up » 22nd March 2014, 09:35

Mr zambia, the chairman of the stup!d society of zambia.

Select the top 50 rich black men and see who they are married to, then fart your comments.

Is Month Ibrahim Married to a white woman, how about Obama? Last check JZ (both of them) are married to blackanese, ...
joe the fuck up

Postby mr zambia » 22nd March 2014, 11:43

Joe kanyanule am not that stupid to print out a list of 50 blackmen married to white woman but here is a few for you to digest and to stop behaving as if you were born with syphilis.

Quincy jones
Dr Dre
Ice T
Tiger woods
Reggie bush
Tim duncan
Cuba gooding jr
Kanye west
Taye diggs
Tom spinks
mr zambia

Postby blue cheese » 22nd March 2014, 12:06

mwaibala kalusha bwalya.

the reason could be that the more dough these negroes get the more their social circles change and improve and up there where they go, more white women appear. they leave the 'hood' and upscale. it's dark below and gets lighter and 'whiter' the higher they go. but that ex tiger woods chick is over rated. ugly if you ask me. blondes are bazungu's standad of beauty. look at how now black women are wearing ridiculous blond weaves and even bleaching their skin.

i think.
blue cheese

Postby Layne » 22nd March 2014, 12:16

I loved Taye Diggs in 'Brown Sugar' with the painfully under rated gorgeous Sanaa Lathan.

I've read Taye Diggs' biography. Guy had serious issues with his dark skin. If he was in Kinshasa, he would've definitely bleached his skin so him marrying a white female is probably no surprise.
Layne

Postby marketeer » 22nd March 2014, 16:46

Maybe white pussy taste better than black pussy who knows ?
marketeer

Postby joe the fuck up » 22nd March 2014, 16:53

There is a difference between rich and famous, mon ami. Here, after a random googling, see the link below. Go over the men in the list and let me know how many of them have white spouses. You can keep your gender bias and disregard the women.

http://www.techscio.com/richest-african-americans/

PS someone once told me that "there's a big difference between rich and wealthy. A rich man can become poor a wealthy person, cannot become poor ever if they tried". So how many wealthy blackanese people are married to muzungus?

Some questions are senseless, like are all lozi women desperate to marry white guys? Are all dreadlocked guys in livingstone into servicing white tourist and volunteer chicks? Are all moslem terrorists? Do all catholic priest molest young boys? Are all catholic orphanages for dumping preists and nuns illigitimate kids? Are all pentacostal pastors money grabbing frauds? Are Eastern women all super talkative and cement grinders in bed? Are all luvales and kaonde men hard core bonkers with serious drills? Are all Senegalese endowed with dicks the size of donkeys? Are all Nigerians 419 fraudsters? Do all Zimbabwean women have huge backsides? Are all Congolese bleached Rhumba dancers?

The one I'm sure of is that 69.265% of Ethiopian women are bloody cute?
joe the fuck up

Postby Guest » 22nd March 2014, 18:25

Mr Zambia, I think the spirit of the late wife of OJ Simpson regrets letting its human body marry OJ.

Postby mr zambia » 22nd March 2014, 18:41

Guest wrote :
> Mr Zambia, I think the spirit of the late wife of OJ Simpson regrets
> letting its human body marry OJ.

Wa guest how would you know anything about human spirits unless you are somehow a witch or mfwiti.
mr zambia

Postby 123 » 22nd March 2014, 19:04

Let me start by saying I'm not talking skin color here. I'm talking culture.

Has any of you guys ever had to deal with Black American women on a regular basis? Personally I do blame these Black American brothers who decide they cannot handle a Black American woman. A Black American woman a creature very unlike the African woman. Trust me.

Postby hp printer » 22nd March 2014, 20:23

If all black american women are like the video hoes, those women on trisha and simone, then its true that an american woman is to be avoided at all costs. She's an uneducatable clown.

Condallezza rice, Oprah and a few others are the exception to the norm. I cringe when I see them and hear their ignorance. They're loud and brash. They're like PF cadres.
hp printer

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 22nd March 2014, 23:54

Mr Zambia, have you been to america mwati or is your only window into america is seeing what dstv broadcasts on your Tv yalukobo? I know you always tell us about your travels to south africa via coach but don't believe what you see on TV mwana. You see the images you see on Tv are controlled by interests that do not have the best views of black people or their diaspora. They will show you some sellout with a muzungu wife and yet when it comes to black love you will be hard placed to see a black couple on TV.This is why I love the obama's because they are on TV and it kolesha's these bazungu.
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby mr zambia » 23rd March 2014, 00:31

Slumbitch for you to jump on my threads surely your time is up.when I you going to quite, I have already placed my long red carpet
mr zambia

Postby 123 » 23rd March 2014, 02:13

Let me start by saying I'm not talking skin color here. I'm talking culture.

Has any of you guys ever had to deal with Black American women on a regular basis? Personally I do not blame these Black American brothers who decide they cannot handle a Black American woman. A Black American woman is a creature very unlike the African woman. Trust me.

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 26th March 2014, 17:35

123 wrote :
> Let me start by saying I'm not talking skin color here. I'm talking
> culture.
>
> Has any of you guys ever had to deal with Black American women on a regular
> basis? Personally I do not blame these Black American brothers who decide
> they cannot handle a Black American woman. A Black American woman is a
> creature very unlike the African woman. Trust me.

Mwana did you fall into the trap most zambians fall into when they first arrive abroad where you tomba the first thing that pays you attention with an accent? Did you mimbika her and hit with child support and now mad at all african american women? Women are women regardless of whether american or from chakuti chakuti and if you are moaning about the standard of these women one question You need to ask is why are these women orbiting around you? I know chaps who talk like you about these african american women and one thing I find in common with them is they nyengad low level hoodrats. Anytime I run into a dude that moans about a certain kind of woman i always ask them what attributes does he look for that were present in the last 3 women he screwed, if he is honest with himself a moment of clarity will hit him. Instead of hollering at shaquisha's who are twerking you need to Holla at the michelle obama's, Rosalind brewers or ursula burns type women. I have seen a lot of zambian mens baby momma's abroad to be honest some of you chaps need to be taught the importance of thinking with the head about your neck not that other head.
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby 123 » 26th March 2014, 17:43

he he he! Shalapungu, you spend so much time trying to guess what other people are up to. Probably most of the time you are reflecting your own fvck-ups and trying to project them onto others.

Anyway, back to the topic. Far too many successful Black american men opt to date and marry outside their race. This is no coincidence and good or bad, there is a reason to this phenomenon.

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 26th March 2014, 17:50

Show me statistics of these successful black men marrying whites, the thing with you bangwele you see one person like kanye and you think your brokerfella self is a successful person . Thats an excuse I have heard from blacks who want to marry fat white ugly women . All the scientists , lawyers and doctors I know are married to black women , if anything its the kwalolomwela's who have failed that are married to the becky's and call themselves successful because the becky is chekelaling them, don't think we don't know about these beckies . The most successful black man in america bar none is Obama , is his wife a becky? is colin powells wife a becky. Mwana we call that project housing thinking or in england they call it council estate mindstate , you want to be so white that you allude success to being white that you think marrying white will make you successful. Don't ulabeja yourself
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby 123 » 26th March 2014, 17:55

ati statistics. Shalapungu, just hop a plane and go to america and witness for yourself. even ba Michael Jordan who had a nice very dark skinned Black american wife, dumped her and is now heads over heels with a white girl. I'm not here to convince you. If the idea makes you uncomfortable in any way, you are free to believe whatever you feel comfortable with. I'm not your daddy

Next Page

Return to Hospitality (Hotels, lodges, motels, bush camps, etc.)