looking for a job

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

looking for a job

Postby musonda » 17th November 2015, 16:41

Dear Zambia,
Am looking for a job in a cosmetic shop!!! Please help my details mayakamusonda1@gmail.com or call 0955166810
musonda

Re: looking for a job

Postby Mentor » 17th November 2015, 17:39

Why does a nice boy like you want to play with make-up. Listen, I'm not trying to be sexist but I think a nice boy like you should look for more manly work like chopping firewood or digging trenches or breaking big rocks into pebbles with a sledgehammer.
Mentor

Postby musonda » 18th November 2015, 04:06

Am a she not a he!! learn to ask than just commenting like a person that has nothing to do!!! am bemba by tribe and am sure you know bemba names!! i wonder what you do for a living sir, cause if it was something constructive you wouldn't be busy commenting stupid things nomad!! i wonder what you called in society.. only jobless men are ever on network looking on where to comment!! you irritate alot sir! gosh
musonda

Postby Mentor » 18th November 2015, 05:40

My dear Musonda, my bad. I thought you was a boy. Boys tend to be dumber than girls. As I'm sure you are well aware. That is where I got confused.

Now that we have that one squared away, let me make a proposal. I'm a businessman and every now and again I come across clients who piss me off. It will be nice if I can send an employee of mine to such clients so he/she can bitch and bitch at them until they go nuts. You seem like a perfect candidate for this duty. Would you consider??

p.s. A simple yes or no will do. You do not have to bitch at me because bitching is only in your job description if your answer to my proposal is yes.
Mentor

Postby Mentor » 18th November 2015, 06:32

Musonda my dear, I don't want you to be as confused about me as I was about you so let me make one more clarification. I'm not a nomad. I repeat, I AM NOT A NOMAD. I'm not even sure how you got that impression but I'm not a nomad. I really am not. I do vagabonding, on the weekend especially, maybe. But definitely not a nomad. Please take note.
Mentor

Postby musonda » 18th November 2015, 14:21

sorry Sir am looking for a job!! not bitchin arund!!! thanx
musonda

Postby Mentor » 18th November 2015, 17:16

Okay. Good luck to you.
Mentor

Postby Mentor » 19th November 2015, 17:59

Musonda my dear, as soon as you land a job please kindly let me know so I can cross your name off my list of possible candidates for my bitching position.

Thank you, my dear.
Mentor

Return to Retail Shops (Supermarkets, stores, shops, etc.)