Game Stores

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: Game Stores

Postby grim » 19th January 2013, 15:42

@reaper - say that stuff again about white people running the mines and that Zambians would fry without them. I dare you!

That's not funny and next few white people that apply for a residents or work permit will wish they never came to my office.
grim

Postby AM » 19th January 2013, 21:06

The police (SAPS) are not allowed to record these crimes as farm murders so they just call them "robberies". The media in SA is censored by the ANC, so the farm murders are not reported on the news. That is why the community has started keeping a record of the murders themselves http://www.neo-genocide.com/farmitracker/reports. Several years ago the ANC removed the protection from the farmers by disbanding the commandoes, who were protecting the farms.....they were promised protection but thus far the plight of the farmers has been ignored......and now the ANC is completely ignoring it because it suits their goal towards land redistribution to turn a blind eye to the massacre of the farmers. My neighbours elderly parents were hacked to death on a farm a few weeks ago, only R300 and a cell phone were stolen.......farm murders are real!

The South African history has been distorted to the extent that most South Africans don't know the truth anymore. And millions of rands of tax payers money has been lost annually since the ANC took over due to maladministration, corruption and greed....Now instead of admitting that they messed up the country, the ANC is looking for a scapegoat, and publicly inciting racial hatred towards white South Africans.
AM

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 19th January 2013, 21:40

The nerve of you muzungu's, sometimes I think you truely descend from neardathals and lack any reasoning

The Kommandokorps were disbanded by the ANC because they were a hate group who preacher murder of black south africans. You really must be stupid or thick to think on african soil you can have your stupid little racial superiority groups, thats like jews in sirael accepting nazi's training camps. This is probably why these armed thugs are coming for you boers in your farms , I keep telling you this is chickens coming home to roost. Our ancestors are probably spinning in their graves because seeing some muzungu boer crying that he cannot have some racist group. next you will be crying that its your human right to dehumanize africans. I am glad you silly buggers are crying. Listen if you want to play racist in your silly uniforms get on a plane and go to russia
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby dodu » 19th January 2013, 21:48

Truth be told, the land is for the black indigenous African and for them to do with as they please. If that includes f:cking up, so be it.

White folks, you are settlers until you integrate with the locals. Have children with the locals and have 10 generations of inter sex marriages.

Till then you are just Dutch, British and where ever else you came from. Stop farting around.
dodu

Postby AM » 20th January 2013, 09:08

Do you think all the blacks in Europe should go back to Africa then? Europe opened its doors to millions of black asylum seekers. I think you should wake up and realise that globalisation has already happened and it's too late to turn back the clock. It is not good to generalise. There are good and bad people amongst all race groups. I have friends of all races, and many of my so-called non-white friends don't like what the ANC is doing either! Why do you perceive the only way that white people can integrate to be by intermarrying? Would you have the same views about blacks in Europe? - That they must intermarry to integrate? People have freedom of choice......love is something you choose.

The real enemy are the world bankers and illuminati pawns who are establishing the global New World Order where we all will be their economic slaves. This racial strife is being instigated by them too - it serves to keep us focused on fighting with each other so that we don't see how they are gradually enslaving us all. I can recommend and excellent book called Pawns In The Game by William Guy Carr - google it and you will find a free download. But the most excellent I can recommend is the Bible. It is only by the power of the Holy Spirit that your heart can be transformed so that you can learn to love your real or perceived enemy. Racism is from the devil. Bitterness and unforgiveness an give the devil a foothold and cause you to sin. Jesus Christ is alive today and He loves you. If you accept HIm as your Lord and Saviour then your sins will be forgiven and will have eternal life. And this, my dear friends, is the most important thing you should be focusing on - NOT all the fighting. Forgiveness is something you do for yourself - because it sets you free.

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I come against the strife, hatred and racism on this forum. Lord Jesus, I ask that you touch the hearts of people and transform them. Heal the wounds of the past and give people the strength to forgive, just as you have forgiven. Amen.
AM

Postby AM » 20th January 2013, 09:29

http://www.genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html

The attacks of the south african farmers is being classified as genocide by international organisations. That is why they need protection. Not because they want to be a racist elite group. The whites in SA are currently in the same position that Jews in Nazi Germany were in. In Rwanda, these signs of genocide were already there, but nobody took notice until it was too late.

This is not about race. It is about morality and good and evil . "Above all, guard your heart, for it si the wellspring of life" Proverbs 4:23. Bitterness, hatred, and unforgiveness will cause you to stagnate...as you are stuck in the past you cannot move forward, spiritually speaking. The real question you should be asking yourself is this: do you think it is ok that any human being's rights are violated, regarless of their skin colour? Do you think it is ok to murder any human being, regardless of their skin colour? If your answer is yes, then you have a serious problem because it says a lot about your moral compass. Do you want to carry on with your racism, and be satans servant spreading strife, hatred, and inciitng murder with your hate speech? Did you know, that according to the Bible, to hate somebody is the same as to murder them, just like have lustful thoughts is the same as committing adultery in one's heart. Jesus requires a higher standard of us: a pure heart.

Did you know that if we don't forgive our enemy, then God will not forgive us? And do you know that you need to be forgiven to get into heaven? Not forgiving someone is like spitting in Jesus' face, because He died for our sins to be forgiven. Forgiving doesn't mean forgetting, and it doesn't mean the person who did soemthing wrong will get off free: no God will JUDGE EVERY PERSON according to their deeds, whether they are Chrsitians or not.
Luke 6:37 (NIV) "...Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
Mat 6:14-15 (NIV) "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But, if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins."
AM

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 20th January 2013, 16:27

Typical muzungu you think quoting the bible will make me lower my defences like the way african chiefs lowered their defences when you came to rob them with christianity. You are quick to talk about bible verses and yet I ask where are these bible verses when your fellow boers are insulting we the owners of the land when if your Kommandokorps groups? You speak of african migrants in Europe but tell me have you ever heard of african migrants starting militant racial groups to claim europe for themselves? Please just one instance? If anything african migrants show a good example because they go to europe despite the system being institutionally there to disadvantage them still manage to work up the ladder to better themselves. the problem with you caucasoids is you have anxiety antachment disorder where you still fawn over the good ol days when blackie was under you . You don't seem to get the idea that you are free to live because that dream is over , you can easily buy a ticket and find yourself in europe among your fellows muzungu's . the same african migrants you want to compare yourself to are not in europe to claim land or displace anyone , they are mostly there to get money and get out leaving you muzungu's there. If you love the bible so much tell us why moses hand was cursed white and gehazi in the book of kings was cursed to be white . If we are to listen to the bible then white is a cursed colour .
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Pio » 20th January 2013, 17:03

Jesus has been dead for over 2000 years. No matter how much you cry to him, he will not answer you. He dead! Very dead!
Pio

Re: Jesus Loves You

Postby AM » 20th January 2013, 17:39

Exactly! The Europeans are welcoming Africans into their countries, they are not murdering them or chasing them away. And speaking of non-Europeans in Europe, what about all the arab groups all over Europe who have settled there and who are threatening the very countries they are guests in with terrorist attacks? All I can say is that you can take ANY group of people and trace it's history, and you will find that there have been conflicts and wars. Let's not have double standards and different rules for different folks.

Jesus Christ is alive, and even if you don't believe this now....we will all meet Him one day when we die, and that is a promise. Please don't throw Christianity into the rubbish bin just because it was brought by colonialists who stuffed things up and did things incorrectly. Just take the pure message of the gospel of Jesus Christ and I promise your life will be transformed. Jesus was not a white man, Christianity is not a white religion. It only came from Europe because some of the apostles sailed to Greece etc because of it's vicinity to Israel.

In Mark 16v15 Jesus commanded the disciples "Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone" - that is why people went to Africa to preach the gospel. But, unfortunately they also made mistakes. It is not God's fault that people choose to sin. We live in a fallen world full of human being who can choose either to do right or wrong. The 2 hands of God are Justice and Mercy: God does not forget about wrongdoings of people.........but He is also gracious to forgive if we come to Him with true repentance.

I challenge you today to look past those mistakes of the colonialists and to look only at Jesus Christ and what He can do for you.
AM

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 20th January 2013, 19:16

Welcoming? You call sending gun boats to shoot down immigrants in the meditarranean sea welcoming? have you been to Italy or greece to see how africans are being treated. Yiou are complaining about farm murders and call border guards who gladly watch african migrants drowning in parlemo. I think thats what we africans need to do put all you boers in boats and gun you down and call it welcoming. You want to call arabs in europe terrorism while you muzungu's are in iraq and afganistan killing over 1 million of those warlord worshippers.

You are totally right about jesus not being a white man but you are wrong that christianity is not a white mans reliigon. Christianity was born in europe , jesus never taught christianity he was a synagogue going jew . Christianity is a religion that comes from the vatican where you are obsessed with a jew and yet that jews words you deny in favour of your own european pagan traditions. We all know damn well that christianity was born from the council of nicea . Show me where jesus in the bible told you to build stain glassed buildings , celebrate xmas or easter , or even have white dress wearing pedophile priests every first day of the week where? You muzungu's use jesus as a cover for your own agenda's . Jesus lived in the roman province of Judea where he was despised by the muzungu romans and hellenistic jews. All the apostles were killed by the muzungu's of rome afterwards they stole the concept of the religion and twisted it . Its no wonder the bible says the seat of satan is in Europe .
Slumdog Shalapungu

Re: Jesus Loves YOU

Postby AM » 20th January 2013, 19:42

I am not talking about religion with traditions and customs and buildings. I am not talking about an institution. We all know that satan is the great counterfeiter who has created a false christianity and a false church system to deceive people (one manifestation of which is the roman catholic church which is basically baal worship in disguise). I am talking about a person, Jesus Christ. Do you know Him personally? I highly recommend it! The REAL church is not a fancy building. True believers are the church. From the moment you become born again, the Holy Spirit lives in you, therefore you body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and YOU are the church. If you ask Jesus Christ into your life and accept him as your Lord and Saviour, the Holy Spirit will live inside you and you will be called a son/daughter of God. Your relationship with God will be restored through Jesus Christ.

Salvation Prayer (you can say this prayer out loud by yourself or with someone):
Lord Jesus, I need you. Thank you for dying on the cross for me. Forgive me and cleanse me. At this very moment I trust you as Lord and Saviour. Make me the type of person you created me to be. In Christ's name, Amen."

I can also highly recommend a book by Josh McDowell called "More Than A Carpenter". I would even post a copy to you if I had an address to send it to!
AM

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 20th January 2013, 22:57

So you are a christian and yet you know very well that christianity was baal worship, I have to admit its rare to find a christian that doesn't turn into an idiot once they are faced with christianity's true history. If you know catholic christianity is baal worship then you are well versed in christian history . Now the question remains all the churches you see today even the bible you use are people who fragmented from the catholic church. Am sure you know the story of The latin vulgate and textus receptus and of how catholics snuck in paganism in the bible . Even the name you use jesus, crosses and the word church are pagan european names put in the catholics. This is one thing I never understand about the religion of christianity , your lies and foolishness are there for all to see but you still continue with the foolishness of your disguised paganism. Tell me youer boer muzungu does the bible not tell you specifically not to mix pagan religion into what you consider the truth
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Guest » 21st January 2013, 13:20

grim wrote :
> @reaper - say that stuff again about white people running the mines and
> that Zambians would fry without them. I dare you!
>
> That's not funny and next few white people that apply for a residents or
> work permit will wish they never came to my office.

Wow. Talk about disccrimination and unprofessional conduct.

Re: Jesus Loves YOU

Postby Guest » 21st January 2013, 13:24

AM wrote :
> I am not talking about religion with traditions and customs and buildings.
> I am not talking about an institution. We all know that satan is the great
> counterfeiter who has created a false christianity and a false church
> system to deceive people (one manifestation of which is the roman catholic
> church which is basically baal worship in disguise). I am talking about a
> person, Jesus Christ. Do you know Him personally? I highly recommend it!
> The REAL church is not a fancy building. True believers are the church.
> From the moment you become born again, the Holy Spirit lives in you,
> therefore you body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and YOU are the church.
> If you ask Jesus Christ into your life and accept him as your Lord and
> Saviour, the Holy Spirit will live inside you and you will be called a
> son/daughter of God. Your relationship with God will be restored through
> Jesus Christ.
>
> Salvation Prayer (you can say this prayer out loud by yourself or with
> someone):
> Lord Jesus, I need you. Thank you for dying on the cross for me. Forgive me
> and cleanse me. At this very moment I trust you as Lord and Saviour. Make
> me the type of person you created me to be. In Christ's name, Amen."
>
> I can also highly recommend a book by Josh McDowell called "More Than
> A Carpenter". I would even post a copy to you if I had an address to
> send it to!

Ai, just forget about Slumdoos. None are as blind as those who won't see. Besides regardless of religion or even beliefs in spirituality, what goes around comes around and a day of reckoning will be there. I think it's best to take his opinion in light of the type of person he is and his lowness of class. I doubt if he is Zambian 100% anyway. Zambian people are proud and extremely well mannered. You can see why I doubt his lineage.

Postby Big church Big deception » 21st January 2013, 14:33

ifyabupuba fye!!
Big church Big deception

Postby Guest » 21st January 2013, 15:34

Big church Big deception wrote :
> ifyabupuba fye!!

which one? So much has happened in this thread, you'll need to point clearly!

Postby Kaingo » 22nd January 2013, 01:33

Guest,
generally speaking, when one chooses to be dodgy about who they are addressing, they are addressing the author of the post that preceded their own. In this case, it was Guest's. I don't know if that was you or another Guest. But apparently, Mr. Big church Big deception thinks Mr. Guest is an idiot. His words, not mine.

Guest wrote :
> Big church Big deception wrote :
> > ifyabupuba fye!!
>
> which one? So much has happened in this thread, you'll need to point clearly!
Kaingo

Postby grim » 22nd January 2013, 02:03

Nothing gives me more pleasure than to give you a temp document the when you get all cosy to turn down your application.
grim

Postby Guest » 22nd January 2013, 09:00

grim wrote :
> Nothing gives me more pleasure than to give you a temp document the when
> you get all cosy to turn down your application.

It would be unfortunate if you were the next officer to be fired. You should be careful. You never know who has lunch with who and who is good friends of who.

Hi Guest

Postby AM » 23rd January 2013, 18:03

No worries.....have been too busy at work to spend time on the internet. I am not in the least bit offended by Slumdog's responses because they only show what is in his heart. But in the hopes of him one day being desperate enough to meet his maker, I replied to him in case he ever needed the direction and didn't know where to go for help ;-) ....
AM

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Retail Shops (Supermarkets, stores, shops, etc.)