Game Stores

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: Game Stores

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 23rd January 2013, 18:32

Lol

This is the problem with religious nutters you always seem to think how you feel in yor head is what god feels , I believe they call that a god complex .you think god will be angry at me for calling boers what they are and standing up for my fellow Africans . The same foolishness you brought from Europe that you call Christianity when in actual fact it's nothing but a religion that worships your own arrogance and feelings . The bible is for people's of the Hebraic faith not colonial boers
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby Chusi » 23rd January 2013, 18:46

Shalapungu

Religious nutters??? oh gee, that doesn't sound good at all. I think I will join you in despising these people. I don't know what in heaven's name, these nutters could possibly be up to but as long as they are religious, they are up to no good, I'm sure.

But say Shalapungu, was that a reference to my dear friend AM? I must have missed some of your exchanges. What did AM say to deserve this ignoble label of religious nutter?
Chusi

Postby Chanda Chimbwili » 26th January 2013, 01:40

Slum Pup,

It's one thing being black and proud, and quite another being black and fcuking stupid. There is only a cure for your illness. Death.
Chanda Chimbwili

Postby Expert » 26th January 2013, 01:54

Mr. Chimbwili sir,
You don’t seem to understand anything about death. There is no cure for Slum puppy’s stupidity. After he dies he will be driving the ghosts crazy with his same stupidity.

What do you think is happening when ghosts start to make themselves visible to the living people. It’s because a stupid man has died and joined their ranks and all the other ghosts are just going nuts
Expert

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 26th January 2013, 02:11

hehehe

Ol house slave nyama's , the muzungu is here to destroy but you are kissing ass. you are the same idiots who signed away our ancestors land
Attachments
dearzmabia.jpg
Muzungu anikonde being shapalad
dearzmabia.jpg (234.48 KiB) Viewed 27845 times
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Guest » 26th January 2013, 02:14

so slumpooch finally saw Roots, a 1970s TV hit series. But this boy's brain moves at a slow pace for sure

Postby Chanda Chimbwili » 26th January 2013, 17:49

Slumdog Shalapungu wrote :
the muzungu is here to destroy but you are kissing
> ass.

Sorry, come again? Who is kissing ass here you ball scratching monkey? That's a very rich statement coming from a thing who voluntarily signed its hairy ass up to go and live in the UK, a very white land the last time I checked. You hypocrite! Now now, don't come up with that lame and laughable excuse that you are there to milk the white man! The only milking you are doing and most certainly very good at is the daily masturbation you engage in compensate for a miserable, sad, hate filled life you are living, on the edges of poverty, poverty of the mind, of the soul, and most definitely poverty of material possessions you so desperately wish you could possess but only see the muzungus having. Ipads don't count you poor idiot!

Just admit it, you are loving the UK and the trappings of the first world and all the thousands of inventions and patents that benefit millions of people, including Africans, e.g this very same internet you are using, the reliable transport you use to get to work everyday, the tech, the food (doubt you are eating nshima there everyday), the JOB (as horrible as it may be), the meagre POUNDS that you WESTERN UNION or transfer using WHITE BRITISH banks. Fcuk, you are trying, but failing, to make your points across eloquently using ENGLISH for crying out loud! ENGLISH!!!!! I can go on and on. Can't you see through your own stupidity? Oh yes, I forgot, your skull is too thick for anything to sink in.

So please when you accuse some of us being muzungu ass kissers or anikondes, take hard look at yourself in the mirror. This is no joke, but there is something seriously loose in that head of yours. Hatred against whites, chinese, indians, japanese, eskimos, aborigines, arabs, somalians, women, gays, religion, fat people, thin people, clever people, who knows who else or what else, but it's mind boggling. It's over the top. It can only be that you hate yourself and your life. I'm no psychiatrist, but I bet you have harboured suicidal thoughts. I am against suicide, but in this case, next time you feel like killing yourself, just go ahead with it. Film it for our enjoyment.
Chanda Chimbwili

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 26th January 2013, 18:17

Gosh I love this chicken and egg theories you muzungu anikonde's love to use as a crutch for you love for the muzungu. You know very well That without africans muzungu's would not even have had any of the things you love them for. You must be an idiot not to know that the English language is not from england. The english language is what you call a polyglot i.e several languages fused together. The english language .The english language came from the germanics who took the language from the romans who took their language from the greek and finally where did the greek take their language from phoenicians who were black africans. So please by all means take a tissue and cry a river because today you have learnt the english language is not from the muzungu. Actually the alphabet you use today is not even from the muzungu , did you your dumb ass even know that that? All these things like the internet, banking system , medicine , tell me where would they have been without african doctors liek imhotep or african mathematicians who pioneered mathematics when your caucasoids friends where neardathals hitting each other over the headswith clubs. the muzungu is a beneficiary of african knowledge so to thank him just shows you foolishness and stupidity. And another thing crying about aoh yo are in muuznguland and enjoying the benefits , first of all Muzungu is benefitting from my knowledge and expertise thats why he is hiring me to do a job the average muzungu cannot do . At the same time i am financially crippling him by not abiding to his economic status quo and sending my money to Zambia , if yiou ask me thats aG move. Africans from time in memorial have lived behind enemy lines to use the resources to better themselves and give back, have you not the moors. these emotional essays are funny because it just goes to show how africans are still have the house negro mentality
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 26th January 2013, 18:32

This is who you muzungu lovers are , scared to denounce him because this is what you fear. ol uncle ruckus zambians , You parents were probably depressed the day we declared independence
Attachments
btGSYN1359217791.jpg
muzungu anikonde
btGSYN1359217791.jpg (126.82 KiB) Viewed 27790 times
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Social » 26th January 2013, 22:57

slum, your obsession with this muzungu anikonda thing is an insight into the dark chambers of your racist hang-over. You like to cry about the crimes of the white man but the truth is that you have you own personal issues. You are just another angry dwarf.
Social

Postby Chanda Chimbwili » 27th January 2013, 01:09

Slum,

Stop your history lessons OK? We all have access to Google and libraries. Thanks but no thanks. There is absolutely nothing you can teach except how NOT to behave like a lonely monkey high on performance enhancing drugs.

When I mentioned English, your thick nut obviously did not comprehend that I was speaking of modern day English, not Shakespeare chizungu or any other English for that matter, aiight? So cut the crap of Phoenicians, Greeks, magicians, whatever the fcuk man. Were the Phoenicians speaking the way you speak at work? With a Yorkshire twang? Huh?

You also must be delusional to think that you are crippling the white man by sending your token pennies to your bururus who by the way probably spend it on products proudly made in China (another group you hate), or made locally by foreign owned factories (yet another group you hate without realising that you yourself are a foreigner!)

It's people like you who actually give legitimacy to the theory of white superiority. I mean just listen to yourself. Your arguments lack consistency and you are the biggest bullshitter not to mention hypocrite and coward DZ has ever seen. You are writing and behaving like an idiot. A racist of any race will come here and say, damn, if this boy is an African, we were right after all. So do us all a favour and stfu, will you?

It's not any alleged house negro mentality that is impeding African progress. It's your finger pointing mentality that is. Your failures are yours and yours alone. India got its independence in the late 40's. If you have lived there, you will never ever ever hear them blaming colonialism for the numerous challenges it faces. Japanese got nuked 60 or so years ago. Did they sit and cry like you are doing now about muzungus bombing them? How about South Korea? Or the nouveau riche Gulf states?
But look at you, let alone the slave trade, you are going back 5000 years and crying about shit that could possibly have no bearing now.

Own up Slumpoop. You are simply too thick (and possibly bordering insanity) to carve out a healthy living for yourself. Or maintain a healthy relationship with a (wo) man. These are your own deep personal issues. As I said, there is only one way...
Chanda Chimbwili

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 27th January 2013, 15:44

Pathetic

So history that tells you about English Being an african in origin irritates you, do you notice a pattern in your foolishness. Anything that puts the muzungu in his true light bothers you intensely where you write emotional essays. And please do not compare me with white superior theories because thats what they are theories I speak facts its not my fault you allergic to them and all you think is google . Even the english themselves know this history but don't want you idiots to know it . Its funny ask any englishman about bede the man who wrote their history from durham and mention how he credits africans and watch the muzungu turn into a red angry bastard . Your response is laughable to say the least because its these same knowledge we africans are getting the same reason why the muzungu is at the pen-ultimatum of his downfall. Tell me is this muzungu as powerful as he was 40 years ago, look at his economy now . The downfall of the muzungu can be attributed to one thing only, his colonies are in the process of being independent. The muzungu is crying is eyes out at the chinese because in 50 years the muzungu will have zero natural resources to control . This is why the muzungu did not want africans to be educated. Now we see foolish muzungu anikonde's like yourself who think ass kissing of the red monkey rear of the mzungu is some olympic sport, instead of bettering yourselves you are busy taking up muuzngu accents speaking mu mpuno and marrying fat white women lol. This is why when you are deported back to Zambia , Zambians end up laughing at you because all you do abroad is worship the white man instead of lining up your pockets and come back with nothing but accents . Its very funny how other succesfful migrant populations who know that immigration is about working behind enemy lines and bettering yourself , but Zambians think immigration is about building mzungu altars and fat white women. I have lined up my pockets boy all these fantasies of your ati I cannot make a living and cannot have a relationship with a woman are your own projections .

Muzungu economists have already predicted europes future, unless they find some mineral in their soil that worth more than diamonds their economy pretty much is in the gutter. This is why the mzungu is trying to find every excuse to start wars to recolonialize.
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby hottie » 29th January 2013, 11:25

You couldn't even knock a dent in a fart you moron. Sure this is not 1836 nor is it 1994 Rwanda. Your racist attitude shows really the nounce you are. Not to even how childish you are threatening people over the Internet. You are what is wrong with this world and what is wrong with Africa. You should really go educate yourself as you sound like a illiterate cunt. Pardon my French. If you really feel your that guy come to South Africa where you will probably get beaten up by the Zulu's or Xhosa and your home burned down cause like most refugees your a waste of space and a oxygen thief. I hope your pilot of this football team can fly cause you don't want another team lying in the bottom of the ocean like the last one IMO
Cheers
hottie

fSmcFpDEvLJNxkKj

Postby Carol » 17th June 2013, 20:56

As soon as the chilly winds iltnialiy start to blow every year as autumn sets in; people go to their closets and pull out their sweaters dog coats and jackets to ensure that they are comfortable as the temperature drops. Your dog deserves this equal treatment so when you pull out yours, do remember to pull out your dog's warm dog clothes as well.If the night is chilly, but not quite freezing, even something as simple as a warm dog sweater will help you to keep your dog warm.
Carol

Postby Quesadilla » 17th June 2013, 21:27

[quote="hottie"]You couldn't even knock a dent in a fart you moron. Sure this is not 1836 nor is it 1994 Rwanda. Your racist attitude shows really the nounce you are. Not to even how childish you are threatening people over the Internet. You are what is wrong with this world and what is wrong with Africa. You should really go educate yourself as you sound like a illiterate cunt. Pardon my French. If you really feel your that guy come to South Africa where you will probably get beaten up by the Zulu's or Xhosa and your home burned down cause like most refugees your a waste of space and a oxygen thief. I hope your pilot of this football team can fly cause you don't want another team lying in the bottom of the ocean like the last one IMO
Cheers[/quote]

TELL IT, SISTER HOTTIE!! TELL THAT ANIMAL SLUM
Quesadilla

Postby Negev » 18th June 2013, 17:50

hottie wrote :
> You couldn't even knock a dent in a fart you moron. Sure this is not 1836
> nor is it 1994 Rwanda. Your racist attitude shows really the nounce you
> are. Not to even how childish you are threatening people over the Internet.
> You are what is wrong with this world and what is wrong with Africa. You
> should really go educate yourself as you sound like a illiterate cunt.
> Pardon my French. If you really feel your that guy come to South Africa
> where you will probably get beaten up by the Zulu's or Xhosa and your home
> burned down cause like most refugees your a waste of space and a oxygen
> thief. I hope your pilot of this football team can fly cause you don't want
> another team lying in the bottom of the ocean like the last one IMO
> Cheers

Hottie!!! you go girl!!!!
Negev

Postby Sama » 6th September 2013, 06:49

For sure agree with u and the pricing especially jet the only add ma zeros to the rand price to make it aa zed kwacha cos if the convert the rand price to zed kwacha we would pay less.
Sama

Postby Wen » 1st December 2013, 13:51

Forgotten the good ol days when you couldn't even buy a Tv in Zambia? Longing for those days again, hey? And when you did find a TV the price was ridiculous? Your life improved when players like Game arrived! That's why you rush there to buy things every week!
Wen

Postby Johnf147 » 6th May 2014, 06:20

Exclusively at Target 42 Bluray Combo Pack with exclusive adcfbkcfkefe
Johnf147

Postby Mbaula » 6th May 2014, 17:34

Dear Angry citizen,
let's revisit your ordeal from two years ago. How's your sex life nowadays? I'm assuming your were complaining about your sex life, yes?

Angry citizen wrote :
> Dear Zambia,
> Ecently I received the Game Stores specials paper in my news paper. To my
> surprise there was an amazing deal advertised on a tv. 2400000 it stated!
> Deal of the Week! My goodness! That amount for a TV that can almost cook
> you a meal! I MUST rush there and get it before I get the usual " sold
> out, out of stock, sorry you were too slow" . So off I went! I marched
> into Game, their specials paper clutched in my hand and stated " I'd
> like one of these please!" what happened next was completely typical
> of Game! The "gentleman" from whom I had enquired about this item
> smirked and said " this item is K24400000 not 2400000" . His
> attitude and ridiculing tone immediately put me on edge! " well!"
> I said, " do you know that a could take you to court for false
> advertising?" . To this he laughed out loud and Simply replied "
> take us! We are ready for small people like you!" now, perhaps I was
> wrong, perhaps not, but this statement enraged me ! How dare Game Stores
> allow its employees to treat and speak to its customers in such a manner.
> Personally I am sick and tired of Game as a whole! Without fail they manage
> to "misprint" prices in their specials paper frequently, so much
> so , that they have even had to put a disclaimer in the paper claiming that
> they are not liable for any "misprints" . I marched off to Game
> information desk and demanded to see a manager. Here I was met with
> skepticism , disdain, sarcasm n laughter. It seems that the insult and my
> indignation was hilarious to the supervisors and supposed manager there.
> I am sick and tired of these foreign company's coming to Zambia and dumping
> their second hand rubbish here then charging us triple the price! All of
> them, Spar, Shoprite, Game, woolworths, Edgar's, the entire contingent! How
> many times have I peeled back the price tag to see that all they have done
> is add on three zeros the the south African price! How many times do we as
> Zambians have to be treated like fools! How many times do we have to pay
> the ridiculous prices these fat cats set, all because Zambia is a
> landlocked country? They claim the price hikes are due to tax , duty and
> transport? Please! Those costs are geat but they are not that great that we
> must just add three zeros to everything! Surely! Am I wrong? Am I
> misinformed? Am I to lay back and let these foreign "investors"
> charge me the earth for a small item, that I could get on Cairo road for an
> eighth of the price? Has Zambia really become a country that allows its
> people to suffer the bullying and pushing around by these foreign
> investors? Somewhere I heard that these big company's that come here get
> their first 5 years tax free ? Did I hear wrong? If not does that mean that
> they are charging us the earth and for their first 5 years they are making
> 150% profit? Why must we be eternally grateful that these company's have
> come here to give us more when really, all they are doing is taking away
> more! More money, more rights! All gone!Dear Zambia,
Mbaula

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Retail Shops (Supermarkets, stores, shops, etc.)