Game Stores

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: Game Stores

Postby Guest » 28th October 2015, 14:08

On various occasions i encountered no help from the staff at Game.. So today i made the mistake of complaining to the manager. The manager looked at me as though i woke her up from an afternoon nap.....she then made an announcement for staff help and looked the other way......i returned to her after a while to say no help has yet come and i would like to lodge a complaint....she slowly mumbled that i had already complained and need not bother.

Well i can see why the staff is uninterested....because their manager is a lazy bum...i realised it's not the staffs fault for having managers who wouldn't fit into any other work environment but will fit in Game because they are LAZY BUMS

Re: Game Stores

Postby Guest winango » 28th October 2015, 15:09

Very true. 5 years later (of this thread), Game stores staff are annoying lazy bums. Even just to get someone to show you the right brand of car wax, I tell you they look at you like you are wasting their time. So who shall we run to if not the store manager?

The only department you will get a good service is where you frequent and have established a relationship with the staff that man the section. For me it's the décor area. Wall mirrors, vases, décor units, decorative plants, fancy wall clocks and furniture section is mwah! There are two guys I work with when there are specials, Lulu(boy) and Sammy. Fast fast business, tasiliza. If I need one person to come home and assemble a complicated piece of furniture, they assign one.

Voila!
Guest winango

Previous Page

Return to Retail Shops (Supermarkets, stores, shops, etc.)