Melissa Supermarket Brown Bread

Tell Zambia about a shop selling some product cheaper than others. Or ask others to help you find something. Compare quality too.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: Melissa Supermarket Brown Bread

Postby Villager » 30th December 2010, 20:36

Miss Muzungu

Is this cooking oil cholesterol-free?

Cheap is always good as long as it does not end up causing you a heart attack in your early 50s.

When I see the present day good fortunes in Zambia, it's bitter-sweet. It's good to see Zambians come a long way from the dark days of colonialism. At the same token I think many Zambians were healthier in the old days, almost by default. Their diet was healthier. Most could not afford meat every day, which was a blessing in disguise. A lot of veggies and whole grains back in the day. Not much sausages and all these processed foods.

Now I see too many young men in their 30s even 20s, sporting a belly that rivals that of our dear beloved leader ba Bwezani. Some of them even have the mistaken notion that a big belly is a symbol of high social status.

AIDS aside, I see too many old people out-living their own children. We Zambians need to start being more health conscious in what we eat and in taking exercise more seriously. Most people in Zambia don't even have to hit the gym. Just walking to work or to the market, bike riding, chopping fire wood, just doing the whole physical labor routine. instead of driving everywhere and watching TV on our fat asses.
Villager

Postby Cecilia » 25th October 2016, 19:44

The best bread in the world is Bomfwa!!!!!
The softest texture and even the brown bread tastes delicious...Make sure to buy Bomfwa...It is better than all the other breads available.
Cecilia

Postby Chezulo » 25th October 2016, 19:54

iwe Cecilia, stop making my mouth watery ka. You talkin about bomfwa and we are still almost one week from pay day
Chezulo

Postby Cecilia » 19th July 2018, 09:57

Honestly, I think that Bomfwa bread beats Melissa bread. This is just my opinion. No offense meant to anyone :D
Cecilia

Postby Alice » 19th July 2018, 10:01

Bomfwa bread is the best!!
It is mouth-watering and a must have... If you haven't already tried Bomfwa bread make sure you do because it is better than any kind you will have ever tried.
Alice

Postby Chusi » 19th July 2018, 11:57

My dearest girls of all the dearest girls on planet Earth, Alice and Cecilia,

I will go out on a limb and suggest that you two lovely girls are not just random Zambian girls but are in fact employees or some sort of cohorts of the said Melissa Supermarket Brown Bread joint.

Yes? I thought so.

Say, I love bread. especially when it's coupled with Black tea. No sugar. Just the leaf of the tea and wheat flour that human hands have made into bread
Chusi

Postby Guest » 23rd January 2019, 09:16

[quote="Chusi"]My dearest girls of all the dearest girls on planet Earth, Alice and Cecilia,

I will go out on a limb and suggest that you two lovely girls are not just random Zambian girls but are in fact employees or some sort of cohorts of the said Melissa Supermarket Brown Bread joint.

Yes? I thought so.

Say, I love bread. especially when it's coupled with Black tea. No sugar. Just the leaf of the tea and wheat flour that human hands have made into bread[/quote] :mrgreen:

Previous Page

Return to Bargain Hunter!!!